4.1/5
TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#51 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

2.8/5

April 20, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Meeh

I tried to take the short cut of buying two separate products. Bad idea, I have think hair and after using this it was as if I didn't use a conditioning product at all. I will continue to purchase my shampoo and conditioner separate from now on.

January 23, 2019

Not for thick hair

There's just not enough slick in this product. I have very thick hair and found I needed to use a lot of the product so that my fingers would pull through my hair easily, I found that my hair also had a residue...

September 18, 2018
    Michigan, United States

2 in 1

The shampoo cleanliness is over powered by the amount of conditioner. Leaves my hair heavy and greasy. I would like to have something that will condition my hair, with it feeling clean afterwards.

2.3/5

August 01, 2018

Don't Waste Your Money

I was a little sceptical about trying a 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner but needed something quick and easy. Unfortunately this product did not live up to the reviews. It left my hair dry and very tangled. Took me almost 30 mins to comb out all the knots..

June 21, 2018

Leave it at the dollar store

There is no smell and the build up is crazy regardless of how much you use.
    I found that I was never happy with the feel of my hair or that of our daughters when she used it. It leaves you hair feeling weighted down and almost dare Insay greasy. Even my guy said he had an itchy scalp each time he used it.

2.2/5

August 15, 2017

Thought it would be better, a little disappointed

I think it is an okay product and works best on thinner hair, whereas my hair is thicker and I did not experience good results. Would not recommend for thick or lots of hair. Smells great though!

June 11, 2017

Mes enfamt utilise ce produit je laime un peux seulement car je trouve que le lendemain du lavage de tete mes enfant on la tete un peu gras ce nes pas tres agreable donc je ne le recommende pas

2.3/5

February 28, 2017

I have thick, dry hair that is colour treated and picky for hair products. I didn't find this all that cleansing and my hair felt kind of weighted down. I won't buy again.

March 08, 2016

The price isn't bad but the product didn't really work out for me. I'm personally not a big fan of a 2-in-one combination. I would rather use and shampoo and conditioner on its own. I find it worms a lot better for my type of hair.

January 20, 2016

I was disappointed with this product. I usually use TRESemme as my go to afford able hair care product and thought I would try the 2-in-1. It left my hair way too greasy.