TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#32 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

August 11, 2017

Definitely will buy again

This shampoo feels so good on hair and made my hair soft and silky. Given that it contains both shampoo and conditioner saves time and water when applying. I really recommend giving it a try and also super affordable at the drug stores.

June 19, 2017

SMELL SO GOOD

If you want "bouncy, beautiful hair," I suggest you try this shampoo. "It cleans well without stripping hair of moisture," ,"great volume." It is the answer for oily hair," leaving it "clean and light." I used to have oily hair within a few hours of washing it, but this shampoo keeps my hair "oil-free all day long."

1.8/5

June 15, 2017

Love tresemme products but definitely not the 2 in 1

I found the 2 in 1 didn't help me with tangles, almost felt worse. Definitely have to use shampoo and conditioner separate. if my hair was easier to brush, I would use again. I love the smell.

2.7/5

June 11, 2017

Mes enfamt utilise ce produit je laime un peux seulement car je trouve que le lendemain du lavage de tete mes enfant on la tete un peu gras ce nes pas tres agreable donc je ne le recommende pas

1.8/5

June 02, 2017

This shampoo and conditioner isnt one of my favorites its makes my scalp feel super dry as well as my hair. Plus its doesnt do much in terms of cleaning.

May 28, 2017

I got Tressemma because I have dry hair and after just one week my hair feels amazing I'm so happy with it the smell is great and my hair looks good so satisfied with it I would recommend buying it and planning to repurchase it

May 25, 2017

Love this 2 and 1. I used to use a different brand but have officially switched to treseme! I love the feel, the smell and everything about this shampoo. Happy with how my hair felt afterwards too.

May 11, 2017

Only kind of shampoo I actually use. Makes my hair so soft, and I haven't had a hair cut in 4 years and my hair is still growing because of this shampoo. Makes my hair so much healthier.

March 08, 2017

J'adore le shampoing et revitalisant Tresemme deux en un. Il est même offert en gros format avec une pompe.
    Toute la famille l'utilise, même les enfants.
    Il nettoie bien, mousse bien et le parfum n'est pas trop fort.
    C'est certain qu'il n'est pas comparable aux produits haut de gamme mais pour comparer à ceux achetés en pharmacie, c'est parfait!

March 08, 2017

Been using the one with keratin. It leaves the hair smooth. I have curly and frizzy hair and this shampoo and condition have been one of the best ones I've had in a long time. Amazing price, great quality and smells so good