TRESemme 7 day keratin smooth shampoo / conditioner

TRESemme 7 day keratin smooth shampoo / conditioner Reviews

Ranked #570 out of 1074 in Shampoo

February 28, 2017

I did not realize how much my hair needed moisture and caring for her after I tried this TRESemmè keratin smooth oil shampoo,Compared to the other oil shampoos that left my hair way too oily, this one had just the right amount of oil and left my hair soft ,manageable ,Frizz free and no flyways. And it left a beautiful scent that lasted way on to the next day ....For just under $7 this product is a steal considering to how well it works.

September 01, 2016

I first received this as a sample package, two of them..my daughter tried it first, and I forgot about it, she came over, and I noticed how soft and smooth her hair was w/out any damage look to it...and sure enough, she bought a bottle after trying my sample..I then tried it! love it!..I'm hooked!!

June 30, 2016

This product seems to work for the first couple of days but by the third day my hair is no longer smooth and it definitely won't last beyond a shampoo. Not a bad product, but doesn't live up to it's claim.

February 24, 2015

These products do wonders on my hair. This product is not expensive and my hair feels so good after I use it.

October 23, 2014

If you are looking for straight hair, which is what this system offers, these work great! There is also a treatment spray that you can use with your hair dryer, which I did not. The only downfall is that they were a little drying. Note that in the 'straightening' process, your hair grows by inches, which is pretty cool.