Tylenol Rapid Release

Ranked #137 out of 146 in Pain Relief

Extra Strength Rapid Release Gel Caps, 500 mg each

Pain Reliever - Fever Reduc

December 20, 2016

Great go to med for fast relief. Very efficient as it says. My familys favorite. This should be staple for any first aid kit. Highly recommended, give it a try.

March 17, 2016

I normally didn't Care for Tylenol because the original one doesn't seem to work for me,but I like this for headache pain it seems to kick in fairly fast to relieve my pain and it doesn't make me feel groggy either ,which is great. This is a good product

February 18, 2016

This is the only pain pill that I will take. It is better than Advil in my opinion. It works quickly and last long. It is also cheap so I know I can always depend on it.

July 21, 2010

I have chronic headaches so I take A LOT of acetaminophen and ibephrofen(sp) type medicine. I found that the gel caps were easy to swallow, they are small in size.

I had a wicked migrane and it was that time of the month and i had to take 5 ....so I didn't find them to be extemely great.

The price is only about 1 dollar more than no name brands. I wouldn't buy this brand again, I think their are better pills out there.

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce