Urban decay eyeshadow anti-aging primer potion Reviews

Ranked #156 out of 384 in Primer

June 16, 2017

Like Magic

This stuff is seriously liquid magic. I always use this before applying eyeshadow and with it my makeup does not budge. It lasts the entire day from morning til night. You only need a small amount which makes the small bottle last quite a long time. The shade is light enough that it is very easily concealed even under lighter shades of eyeshadow. I will not ever go back to another primer product. It is pricey, but it is definitely worth it.

May 19, 2016

I love this primer. It's the only brand I buy. I'm not sure the anti-aging formula really does anything, but it can't hurt right? This product keeps my eye shadow locked in place all day long. Love it, can't live without it

December 29, 2015

I love this formula and the fact that it has anti-aging ingredients. This primer truly does make your eyeshadow last all day. I've tried this primer with different eyeshadows (MAC, Urban Decay, and drugstore brands), and it seems to work with any type of shadow (matte, sparkly, etc).

My only complaint is the applicator wand. The point of the wand is sharp and if I am not gentle, can scratch my eyelid. Maybe this was a fluke and I happened to get an odd applicator wand.

What's Your Favorite?