Vachon 1/2 Jos Louis Cakes Reviews
#21 in Baked Goods

The little buddy of the original: a tender cake with a vanilla-flavoured creme filling coated in a chocolatey layer.

La tendre moitié du Jos Louis, un gâteau chocolaté, avec garniture à saveur de vanille.

February 03, 2019

Defiantly would purchase again.

I would defiantly purchase this product again. It was a family favourite. Everyone love the chocolate cake , cream and chocolate dip proportions. It was a nice small treat to take anywhere for a quick snack or a lunch for schools.

This product was fresh and flavorful. Great product to recommend for chocolate lovers.

February 02, 2019

Delicious

I love Jo's Louis!! I love everything about this snack. Has a great chocolate taste and the half size is perfect for an afternoon snack. They are also great value for money.

February 02, 2019

Love this product

Taste great and makes a great after lunch dessert. I highly recommend it. Would make a great kids school snack or after school snack. It's also reasonably priced.

February 01, 2019

Vashon cakes are delicious for the entire family

Joe Louis were my favorite treat growing up. Sweet icing and tender cake all coated in chocolate. It has been many years since I had one. The first bite brought me right back to my childhood. Now I can share them with my family

So delicious

I received a coupon to get this product free. I had never purchased these before for my kids, but they have now become a constant in my pantry. My kids love these so much and always ask for them now. They are a special treat and are absolutely delicious. The cake is moist and tasty, the caramel is soft and gooey, and never mind the fact it's all covered in chocolate! These are so delicious for a prepackaged goody, its amazing. I will continue to always purchase these.

February 01, 2019

Bring out your inner child

Like another reviewer said, I haven't had these since I was an elementary student in the 1980s, and I always looked forward to finding a Joe Louis in my lunch bag. They have the perfect outer chocolate shell with moist rich chocolate cake inside, and just the right amount of creamy filling. Now I'm going to be tempted to pick these up simply to feel like a kid again.

Classic treat

My family loves the Vachon 1/2 Jos Louis cakes.
    You can always count on them to be fresh out of the package - great quality. Not too sweet, yet satisfies any sweet tooth. I like that they’re only “half” the regular size.
    I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.

Delicious

I haven't had a Jos Louis since I was a kid and forgot how yummy they were. The perfect amount of chocolate coating, the nice airy cake and the delicious icing in the middle. Going to be hooked on buying these now :)

All time favourite!

I received a coupon to review this product free for my honest opinion!
    Jos Louis have been a favourite of mine for quite some time. I am a chocolate fanatic! I pop these in the freezer for a little snack (kind of like an icecream sandwich this way) when i’m craving something sweet. Freezing them gives the outer chocolate layer more crunch and the inner filling is similar to an icecream hardness. I like that they come in halves and as super easy to throw in my kids lunch or just treat myself without eating a full one. My husband did point out that they seem smaller now even the whole ones but to me it’s not a big deal. I love these Jos Louis !

January 12, 2019

I would definitely buy this product again and also recomend

I loved this tasty snack. Very fresh and sweet. It also had a fun contest and bonus coupons on there website. I will definitely be telling my friends and family about it!! Very satisfied.