Vaseline Intensive Rescue Extra Strength Lotion Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 1573 in Body Lotions & Creams

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Repairing Moisture Lotion heals dry skin effectively without feeling sticky or greasy on skin. Its unique formula accelerates skin’s healing process by tripling skin’s moisture reserves instantly. For more information, please go to http://vaseline.com.

April 05, 2017

My hands are always so dry and cracked. This lotion has been a rescue from the pain of having cracks. I love how my hands are so smooth and not greasy.

March 27, 2017

Cette crème a une texture intéressante; assez riche, mais pénétre bien dans la peau. Je l'utilise été comme hiver tous les jours. Je l'utilise depuis plusieurs années. Elle permet même de réparer les mains très assechées en hiver!

February 24, 2017

Oh my gosh. I have always used Aveeno's extra strength cream. That stuff is excellent.. until I discovered this! When you apply it in the morning, it will keep your skin healthy and moist for the whole day! I experience eczema during the winter months and this saved my skin! I couldn't believe how well it kept my skin (that normally flakes) so nice and moisturized. After using it once, I went back and bought two more large bottles (with the pumps)! It comes unscented and with scent. I like the unscented a little more but I bought one scented to test it out. Not too perfumey. It's a nice fresh scent. Just depends on your personal preference. Regardless, it's my favourite body moisturizer now!

February 13, 2017

Vaseline products has been around now for a very long time.I know it was a product in my Mom's home all my years growing up, that I can remember.At those times Mother only had a small crock of Vaseline in the bathroom.She would put it on her hands and even her feet,why,I can't remember that one.I always have Vaseline in my home,especially if it has anything to do with helping with dry skin.I've always had this problem from head to toe,ever since I can remember.Vaseline Intensive Rescue Extra Strength Lotion is a real good product.Not the same as just Vaseline but,this one has a lotion in it that works to keep skin smooth and hydrated.I use this with the regular Vaseline,interchangeable.When I'm in my Garden working,it's the regular and when I'm having a shower or Bath,I go for the Lotion kind.It has a mild scent,not strong and goes on very smooth and not greasy.I like it because it helps with my skin problem and I would suggest,you try it,if you have delicate skin that cracks easily.Just a few dollars more than the regular.I would myself,purchase it again.

February 13, 2017

This is an inexpensive lotion but honestly, it doesn't really work in winter months. My legs are still quite dry and itchy in spite of the claims. I have to run a lot to get it to go into my skin. It's a basic unscented moisturizer but is probably best for normal skin. It can't penetrate through rough skin.

May 16, 2016

As a Dental Assistant I wash my hands alot and also the harsh soaps I use at work are not so good for my skin so when my hands are dry, red and cracked I reach for my Vaseline Intensive and it soothes my poor hands. Definitely a product I would recommend to those looking for dry cracked skin relief!

May 09, 2016

I wash my hands alot and they get dry and crack. so thsi product makes them soft again. I love this product so many smells to choose from makes it had to pick just one.

April 21, 2016

To someone who works in a scent free environment but still wants to keep skin smooth, this is the best product to use. It is so light on your skin and no greasy feeling after applying. It easily gets absorb by your skin. The price is ok.
    Its good to apply this within ten minutes after shower. The downside: It doesn't keep your skin moisturised for a long time. So if you are planning to go out wearing skirt or shorts, try to have on handy in your purse, unless you want to see dry-white patches on your skin especially your ankles and feet later in the day.

April 16, 2016

Spécialement concu pour les peau sensible... il enveloppe le corps parfaitement sans laisser un voile d'huile sur la partie crémé. Son odeur est très douce

March 18, 2016

This product is amazing if you have dry skin. Both my husband and i have used it and have absolutely nothing negative to say about it. Will definitely be buying this product again.

Beaner70 added a new review for
    Crazy uncle craft rootbeer

betcha added a new review for
    hershey cookie + caramel bar

erin.griffiths added a new review for
    Cadbury Cream Eggs

R3Bean added a new review for
    Organic Surge Extra Care

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Le Petit Marseillais® Body Wash Campaign

AbbyLou added a new review for
    Crock Pot

workingit added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher