Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Hydrating Lotion Reviews

It is through our skin's extraordinary sense of touch that we experience the world. But without care, the effects of heat and sun can strip away skin's natural moisture, leaving it dry and its senses dull.Aloe Fresh Lotion awakens skin with a sheer, light burst of hydration and quick-penetrating conditioners, leaving it smooth and refreshed.Key IngredientsSoothing Aloe and Cucumber formula - leaves skin feeling cool and refreshedConditioning moisturizers - provide an instant burst of hydration

August 04, 2015

This is amazing for your skin.It quickly takes away scabs and softens your face. I apply a thin layer on my face at bed time and wash off in the morning. I thought in the morning after you wash it off my face would be greasy but it's not ,opposite. Soft. Worried also about having a bad reaction to it also seeing as every thing I put on my face I break out. Didn't though. I have now noticed my fine lines are now finer. Thanks Vaseline

July 22, 2015

I remember always having this in our medicibe cabinet for minor sunburns or just for slathering on after a long day outside. Worked great, very soothing, and the scent wasn't overwhelming.

July 18, 2015

I have loved Vaseline products for many years now and I think # Vaseline Aloe Fresh hydrating Lotion would be just as great. This product would be excellent for me this summer as I spend a lot of time outdoors at our cabin and a lot of time in the sun and my skin gets very dry.

July 17, 2015

When I first put it on, it feels nice and I enjoy the smell. However it doesn't give me the needed moisture for my skin and slightly irritates it (most lotions do). I'll stick to my aveeno excema lotion.

July 17, 2015

This product was my best friend last summer as I tend to always get sun burnt badly at least twice a year. I found this improved my skin and helped it heal quickly and less painfully.

June 23, 2015

I love the scent of this lotion. So fresh and clean smelling. It is a great lightweight lotion for summer. If you have dry skin this probably wouldn't be heavy enough.

June 19, 2015

I love the vaseline line especially when my skin is very dry. I find it helps to really lock in the moisture. I don't particularly like this scent. The Aloe isn't very fresh or nice smelling. I prefer to go with a different product in this line.

1.7/5

June 08, 2015

je n'ai pas du tout aimé la texture et l'odeur et sur ma peau je n'ai vu aucun bénéfice hydratant . La crème ne pénètre pas bien dans la peau donc la laisse mal hydrater et surtout si tu veux une bonne efficacité tu dois en appliquer plusieurs fois par jour .. Plus l'impression d'une crème collante plutôt qu'hydratante.

May 27, 2015

Bought this last summer after a nasty sunburn. Worked extremely well to soothe and rehydrate my skin! Now I use it as part of my daily moisturizing routine! So light and really works on even super dry spots.

May 26, 2015

Ah combien hydratant!! Ce produit fait définitivement partie de mon été et de mes bagages lorsque je pars en voyage! Il hydrate très bien la peau légèrement rougi par le soleil, sans laisser de sensation grasse et en plus, elle laisse un léger parfum. Il remplace de nombreux produit contre les coups de soleil.