Veet Dry Skin Hair Removal Gel Cream

Veet Dry Skin Hair Removal Gel Cream Reviews

Ranked #274 out of 487 in Hair Removal

Girls, don’t get caught out with stubbly, hairy legs! Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream is all it takes to banish the fuzz in a flash!Our cream dissolves rather than cuts hair, so unwanted hair takes longer to grow back than with shaving, and there's no stubbly feel to regrowth.Uncap the magic of Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream and you're soon out the door—smooth and stress-free.

July 19, 2017

No pain hair removal

I really like these Veet hair removal creams because it completely pain free and that's my main concern. I have very sensitive skin and shaving gives me terrible razor burns and waxing breaks me out in rashes all over so this is my only option. It's fast and effective and doesn't irritate my skin at all. Leaves my skin smooth and soft and hair free. It has the same lasting effect as shaving which is only a few days but I still would recommend this as an option for hair removal.

July 19, 2017

Works well

I love ,love, love, this hair removal, It works fast and works well and does not cause any skin irritation, This is my go to and I use it everywhere I want hair removal.

June 06, 2017

Not a fan of the smell...This product can be a little pricey, i usually need to leave it on a little longer the the bottle suggest...The plastic hair removal is ok

June 06, 2017

I've never been a big fan of hair removal creams, they're smelly, messy, time consuming. I tried the Veet brand, and the smell is much more appealing. Still takes some time, but the result are worth the wait. Smooth soft legs, great hair removal, even on shorter hair. While I do still shave in a pinch sometimes, this product has made me a more frequent user of the removal cream.

May 26, 2017

Veet hair removal cream, worked really well and only needed to use for the recommended 3 minutes. Hair came right off easily and left skin feeling smooth.

January 23, 2017

This is just ok. I felt a it was a bit pricey. It smelled a bit weird and I irritated my skin. For the most part it really did leave my legs smooth. There were spots that I had to shave off. I always try it every so often but I alway left mediocre feeling about it.

May 21, 2016

Everyone hates hair removal! Veet makes it easy! Application easy! Leaves skin soft and smooth!! With out the price of a salon! Great product! Highly recommend

March 11, 2016

I haven't shaved my legs since I've started using this! I can go for a week before any sign of hair growing back, my legs stay super smooth too. It's really easy to apply and takes no time at all to get that dreamy smooth look.

February 29, 2016

I've used very many times before. It works quickly and removes all the hair within 5 minutes. The prices have increased though so I do not purchase it as much anymore. Also I've had experienced where the pump has gotten stuck a few times making it so much harder to use.

February 22, 2016

I have VERY sensitive skin and i was able to use this with no rash at all!!
    Left my skin very smooth, worth the cost! I was able to get my entire body done with one bottle