Veet Natural Inspirations Hair Removal Cream

Veet Natural Inspirations Hair Removal Cream Reviews

Ranked #193 out of 488 in Hair Removal

May 05, 2017

First time trying this product, and was very satisfied with how well it worked.
    Hardly any smell, I purchased the Sensitive Formula.
    Left my skin very soft!!!

January 18, 2017

Oh.my.gawd! I love this product, I've always hated the fine hairs on my upper lip but waxing was so painful. I had resigned myself to "thats how i look". I stopped at rexall, veet was on sale, so i grabbed a box, having never used a hair removal cream, my expectations were low. Although i didn't enjoy the smell, (it was quite chemical smelling), my sensitive skin was not effected at all & paired with the after cream (that smells delicious) my skin never felt better.

5 minutes,no pain,no hair, no reaction. I've already recommended 3 people to go buy this TODAY!

2.3/5

July 21, 2015

Decided to try the Veet natural hair removal. Followed the instructions but really did not do the job very well. This is the first time I have ever used any type of hair remover. Have always shaved. Think I will continue to use a razor unless someone knows of a product that actually works

June 09, 2015

Perfect for sensitive skin! Love it. Worked great at removing hair. BE WARNED: DO NOT use any charcoal based facial cleaner prior to use. I made this mistake twice (forgetting about the first time) you will lose chunks of skin and it will leave marks for at least a week!!!! Not to mention burn so bad :(

July 19, 2014

Wow - was recently at the Elle Magazine Summer Party and this was one of the Giveaways. I am using this both on the legs and underarms - six minutes later just rinse it off, no more fussing with shavers and shaving cream/gel. Love this product!

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo