Veet Natural Inspirations Hair Removal Cream

Veet Natural Inspirations Hair Removal Cream Reviews

Ranked #184 out of 470 in Hair Removal

January 18, 2017

Oh.my.gawd! I love this product, I've always hated the fine hairs on my upper lip but waxing was so painful. I had resigned myself to "thats how i look". I stopped at rexall, veet was on sale, so i grabbed a box, having never used a hair removal cream, my expectations were low. Although i didn't enjoy the smell, (it was quite chemical smelling), my sensitive skin was not effected at all & paired with the after cream (that smells delicious) my skin never felt better.

5 minutes,no pain,no hair, no reaction. I've already recommended 3 people to go buy this TODAY!

July 21, 2015

Decided to try the Veet natural hair removal. Followed the instructions but really did not do the job very well. This is the first time I have ever used any type of hair remover. Have always shaved. Think I will continue to use a razor unless someone knows of a product that actually works

June 09, 2015

Perfect for sensitive skin! Love it. Worked great at removing hair. BE WARNED: DO NOT use any charcoal based facial cleaner prior to use. I made this mistake twice (forgetting about the first time) you will lose chunks of skin and it will leave marks for at least a week!!!! Not to mention burn so bad :(

July 19, 2014

Wow - was recently at the Elle Magazine Summer Party and this was one of the Giveaways. I am using this both on the legs and underarms - six minutes later just rinse it off, no more fussing with shavers and shaving cream/gel. Love this product!