Velour Mink Lashes
Good

Velour Mink Lashes Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 64 in False Eyelashes

February 27, 2017

I absolutely love how these lashes look and I use them quite a bit in my Instagram posts! They are so full and really add to a full glam look. The only complaint I have is that the band is thick and sometimes pokes into the corner of my eye if not applied perfectly. So, take much care when applying them and I wouldn't recommend them for those who are are not experienced at applying false lashes. Other than that, they last so long! I have used one pair about ten times and they still look like they are new! I am definitely going to be repurchasing these false lashes.

February 02, 2017

My favorite falsies! My makeup artist recommended these for my wedding and although they looked quite dramatic, they really brought out my eyes once applied.

They have a huge selection of lashes for all tastes and occasions. They are SUPER SOFT and the hairs are situated perfectly. Although they are a little on the pricey side, you can get up to 25 uses! I have kept mine in great condition and put them on for any special occasion. After a while, you don't even realize they're on!

February 09, 2016

I went to IMATS and picked up a couple pairs of Velour lashes after eyeing them online for the longest time; I couldn't justify spending so much on just one pair of falsies ($35). They were $10 off and tax-free at IMATS, so I decided to take advantage of the sale and picked up 3 pairs; "Whispie Me Away", "I Got it from my Momma" and "#WINGing". My favourite is definitely #WINGing, it gives such a nice dramatic lift to the eyes, and I find myself being drawn to more dramatic lashes after trying mink. They are so natural and beautiful looking that I can't go back to synthetic lashes! You can definitely tell a difference between mink and synthetic after wearing them both for a while. Also, beautiful box!

ChickAdvisor - you guys don't have a "falsies" category!