3.9/5
Venus Swirl Razor Reviews

November 25, 2019

Smooth close shave

Really great razor, easy to grip in the shower glides easy and shaves really close! Skin felt smooth for days after. Razor seems to last awhile too. New favorite razor!

November 25, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Smooth shave.

I would 100% recommend i have very sensitive skin and use this razor all over. Not only does it keep a close shave leaves skin so soft. When used with venus shaving gel its the perfect combo.

October 11, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Shave

I will always use venus as i shave all over its smooth and rash free. Its a hit from me. Paired with there shave gel that is a hit leaves me legs so smooth.

August 16, 2019

Long lasting

Long lasting razor which makes it a better quality than a lot of other brands. I find that the razor cuts close to the surface making a shave last longer.

July 26, 2019

I would buy it again

I would buy this product again. Especially when the blades are new it cuts the hair great and just glides. Leaves legs smooth and hairless. I would recommend it.

July 10, 2019

So Smooth!

This product is not very expensive but is great quality. It gives a nice smooth shave and you don't need to change the blade very often. It also looks good on the shelf because of the nice colors!

April 03, 2019

Best in the Venus line

My favourite of razors in the Venus line by Gilette.

No razor burn or irritation, leaves my legs super smooth. Only complaint is that refill cartridges can be a bit expensive for this razor. Most times I’ve found the best value is to buy the whole new reusable razor with the two cartridges included. Sometimes there’s coupons or deals though.

Have used this product for years now and don’t plan to switch to an alternate Venus product unless there’s some kind of deal to entice me to give it a try.

March 25, 2019

Great product

What a great product! I love the way it swivels to comfortably glide around your legs. He has good value, and a nice style. It’s perfect for those of you that need to shave in a hurry and don’t have to worry about nix or cuts!

January 30, 2019

The only razor I use!

The Venus Swirl razor has been my holy grail razor for years. I have never had to change the handle. I only buy the refills. I love that the refills are 5 blades. I haven't cut myself yet because I am very careful and this razor is flexible so it helps. It has a good grip too! This is the only razor I will ever use. No other ones have ever come close. I get a close shave every time!

December 10, 2018

Smooth shave

I liked the easy glide and that it didn't feel like some razors when you first use them. It left my legs feeling smooth and hair free. I recommend this razor. The price isn't the greatest but it is worth it.