Venus Swirl Razor Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 467 in Hair Removal

April 14, 2017

Yes I tried this razor few tines, but I found that the strips fell off after few uses. Love that don't need any shaving
    cream and makes legs very smooth.

April 03, 2017

It is simply amazing. It is a little pricy but you get a really good product. No cuts and no bleeding. It makes shaving a much more pleasant experience.

March 26, 2017

I was gifted these blades for Christmas and tried them out. I find the moisture ring around the edge so wide that it makes it difficult to get a close shave in any curved areas (underarms, bikini line). I do like the 5 blades but prefer men's razors over this one.

March 19, 2017

I have used Venus razors for many years. I have to say this rollerball one is not even close to my favourite. I just feel like I don't get a close shave when I use it. I have given up on this razor and am using the remaining refills on my old Venus. Thank goodness for interchangeable refill heads.

March 14, 2017

I love this razor, the value is wonderful, the quality is excellent, and the effectiveness is awesome. Everytime i use this razor it makes my skin softer than a baby`s bum.

March 13, 2017

I absolutely love Venus Spa and Breeze razors. I love the fact the you do not need any shaving cream and my legs feel so smooth after shaving. The 5 blade razor is awesome.

March 09, 2017

J'aime le rasoir Venus car il a un manche amovible qui réussit à raser les jambes dans tous les endroits creux ou inégaux. Il laisse les jambes douces, n'irrite pas la peau et son manche se tient bien.

March 09, 2017

One of the best razors I've used. Provides a clean, close shave so shaving doesn't take very long. The strips on the razors provide a good amount of lubrication which leaves my skin looking soft and smooth. Doesn't cut or irritate skin. Easy to grip handle. Love the colour/look, too.

March 01, 2017

J'adore ce rasoir pour sa façon de raser les jambes sans laisser de traces de poil à des endroits moins facile à raser. Il ne coupe pas et rends la peau très douce.

March 01, 2017

I based my purchase on the ad I had seen in a magazine and it was not worth the money, the first few shaves were alright but it needed a new blade by the time the week was up. I would personally not recommend it for those of us who have to shave legs and underarms daily.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

lyneodj added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

michelfoucault added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Ellimay added a new review for
    Cheerios