Venus Swirl Razor Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #8 out of 487 in Hair Removal

July 12, 2017

Venus Swirl Razor

It is very hard for me to find razors that work for me and my skin- I have very coarse hairs but very sensitive skin that breaks out after shaving, I am constantly getting cuts, nicks and rashes after shaving even when using shaving cream, I always have to buy very expensive razors. I got this one in a gift set with the matching shaving cream and had a great experience - by far the best razor I have used in years.

It is very user friendly, it curves for you to get hard to reach places like behind the knees without getting cut. You need one stroke and all hairs are gone!

Definitely recommend trying this one if you haven't !

May 15, 2017

This is the best razor I have used in the past 20yrs. I find it a bit expensive, but it is worth it. I hate those disposable ones. I actually used this one for 6 months without switching the blades.

May 12, 2017

I just stocked up on these razors..I got them practically free thanks to clearance, and coupons.

I normally used Schick Intuition, and after some unresolved issues, I decided to give this a try. I have been Impressed so far. They provided a close shave, especially on legs, and armpits. I have not been using them long enough to have the moisture strips fall off, and will update my review if that happens.

I would not spend the $19.99 that these razors normally sell for, however, all things being equal, they are definitely something I would buy again.

2.0/5

May 12, 2017

Sad to say I was very disappointed with this product. Firstly, compared to my other razors I felt like it wasn't a close shave at all! I always felt very stubbly getting out of the shower. Secondly, the the roller ball is suppose to give you more control but this razor is terrible to use on your bikini line. The body where the razor is was too wide! I could really only use this on my legs. There are much better razors on the market.

1.3/5

May 06, 2017

I have tried and tried again to like this razor. The concept is pretty cool, a pivoting head for a better shave. Why dose it only pivot side to side, when the men's razor has a more fluid movement? Do my knees not matter to you Venus? I have knicked myself more with this razor than any cheep disposable razor! I feel the blades are dull and I feel they put more effort into the handle than anything else. Just so we are clear, I tried it for free, and hated it. I bought it, and hated it. And a year later I thought, maybe they improved it, so I tried it again and yup, still crap. I love the brand and will stick with my Embrace or Divine until the next new razor hits shelves, but Venus Swirl, I bid you adieu.

April 27, 2017

I Love this Gillette Venus swirl razor and the razor heads. This swirl flexing ball is amazing. I love the moister strips. The moister strips give you an extra feeling that helps glide the razor over your skin. This works so well.
    I have read other review and I have never had the strips fall off. I just wonder if that's because people leave them in the shower and all the moister from the shower peels off the strips.
    I never leave a razor in the shower due to how they rust and how unsafe it is for your skin..

April 14, 2017

Yes I tried this razor few tines, but I found that the strips fell off after few uses. Love that don't need any shaving
    cream and makes legs very smooth.

April 03, 2017

It is simply amazing. It is a little pricy but you get a really good product. No cuts and no bleeding. It makes shaving a much more pleasant experience.

March 26, 2017

I was gifted these blades for Christmas and tried them out. I find the moisture ring around the edge so wide that it makes it difficult to get a close shave in any curved areas (underarms, bikini line). I do like the 5 blades but prefer men's razors over this one.

1.0/5

March 19, 2017

I have used Venus razors for many years. I have to say this rollerball one is not even close to my favourite. I just feel like I don't get a close shave when I use it. I have given up on this razor and am using the remaining refills on my old Venus. Thank goodness for interchangeable refill heads.

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine