Vera Wang Be Jeweled Perfume Reviews

Ranked #736 out of 1304 in Perfume

May 15, 2014

Was really disappointed with this perfume. I have to reapply it over and over yet the staying power is still minimal. Was not pleased. One bonus is it's almost used up now so I can try something else!

May 09, 2014

I love this perfume! The bottle is pretty. Smells great!

January 26, 2014

I have this perfume on my dresser along with a collection of other different perfumes that I have collected over the months and it's something I got into because I like different scents and aromas.I also collect perfumes because I not only want to look good ,but I like to smell nice also.Before I purchased Vera Wang Be Jeweled Perfume I thought,this is way too expensive because the bottle wasn't very big but,it sure looked nice and fancy.When I took the cap off and smelled it,I was sold immediately.I loved the smell ,not too strong or too faint that you couldn't smell it.I use the trick,I put on a little vaseline and then spray my favorite perfume,and the scent lingers all day long.I love it.

January 25, 2014

The bottle alone is worth buying this perfume for! I pulled it out and loved it before I even got a sniff :) And the scent did not disappoint! I Love it and it's my favourite one right now!