Vicks VapoRub Topical Ointment Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 523 in Remedies

Vicks VapoRub ointment is the #1-selling branded children’s cough/cold product. The ointment is applied gently to the skin with your loving touch, and is safe to use on children ages two and up, when used as directed. It contains medicated vapors that start to work on contact to quickly relieve your child’s cough. In addition, it is not likely to cause drowsiness or jittery side effects. For more information, check out their site.

April 13, 2017

This is my go to product when I'm sick as well as for the family .It's great on the bottom of your feet with socks on and under the nose and as well as the chest .I also put some of this in my bath water but got to swish it around good the smell opens up my pathways and helps me breath better .I will always love Vicks vapor rub the eucalyptus and camphor smell is awesome so relaxing and warming !

April 13, 2017

This product is a must-have for all households. It is a very effective ointment to use when you come down with a cold or are having trouble breathing.

April 11, 2017

I love using vaporRub! Since at a young age my mother has always used VaporRub for our illmentns. My entire family uses this products and swear by the relieve they obtain....One of my favorite products!

April 10, 2017

I have always used this to cure my ailments ever since I was a young child. In fact, my mother used it with me growing up and I am extremely satisfied even today with this product, It never fails me. Plus, the scent is kind of nostalgic to me. Great product! Worth every penny!

April 08, 2017

I love this Vicks for my entire family!! When anyone is sick it helps everyone sleep better at night and coughing spells seem to go away so quicky when a bit of this gets rubbed on the bottom of the feet!! This is our go-to when any cough, cold or l

March 14, 2017

This product has been created before I was born, but it's easy how we forget that this product can be used to relieve more than a sore throat. When I saw the other abilities that it has to heal other bobo, the jar is now on night table. Can't live without it!

March 14, 2017

I have used Vicks forever. It was used on me as a child and now I use it on my own children.
    It helps them breathe better at night and helps them sleep. Recently I've been putting it on the soles of their feet followed by a pair of socks at night when they have a cold and it seems to really help wit the congestion.
    I LOVE Vicks and will always use it and recommend it.

March 12, 2017

Vicks VapoRub est l'onguent qui fait partie de ma pharmacie depuis que je suis toute petite, rien ne lui est égal en terme d'onguent pour la congestion. J'ai soigné les gros rhume de mes enfants qui sont maintenant adultes et utilisent à leur tour ce produit miracle.

March 08, 2017

We always have a jar of this around the house. Its an inexpensive way to help with the colds that always seem to be circling the family. I even used it on my little one when she got her first cold and it was the only thing helping her breath at night

March 08, 2017

Always have a container of Vicks on hand in my house. I suffer from colds constantly and Vicks is the only thing that can help me sleep sometimes.
    Very strong smell, which I love. Not a huge hit with my pets, as I think the scent is a bit too much for them.
    I know it's an old wives tale but I swear by putting this on my feet and covering with thick warm socks. Always helps me feel a lot better.