Vicks VapoRub Topical Ointment Reviews
#2 in Remedies

Vicks VapoRub ointment is the #1-selling branded children’s cough/cold product. The ointment is applied gently to the skin with your loving touch, and is safe to use on children ages two and up, when used as directed. It contains medicated vapors that start to work on contact to quickly relieve your child’s cough. In addition, it is not likely to cause drowsiness or jittery side effects. For more information, check out their site.

August 07, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Smells wonderful

Smells wonderful and really works on my colds and allergies and I just love to smell it..wished i could buy some in bulk..that would be awesome..maybe Amazon

July 11, 2019

i can breath

I love Vicks rub, I love the scent of it .If I could id wear it as a body spray, If you are sick with a cold use this often.
    I only prefer the Vicks brand though nothing compares to Vicks. I very much highly recommend Vicks when sick.

May 30, 2019

This is a great remedy for colds and softening skin

I use vapour rub when I feel unwell. The vapours really unclog your nose. I also love me to use it on my feet. When I notice my heels starting to dry; before bed I slather and even coat on my feet. Then I put socks on and go to bed. My feet are softer- especially my heels. I've even done this when I have had a bad cold the night before I slather it on my feet then socks. I wake up feeling better believe it it not.

May 16, 2019

Great product.

I used it all my life. it is a standard in my medicine cabinet. the first thing I reach for when the sniffles coughs or other symptoms show up. I recommend this product.

May 02, 2019

Easier to breathe

Thank goodness for this little blue tub. Honestly not only does it help with chest congestion but it helps with nasal congestion and nausea. I like to keep the tub open on my bedside table when I’m sick. The only downside is the stickyness. Make sure you’re not wearing your best shirt. Other than that great!

April 06, 2019

I can breath

Been using Vicks for years. I remember being a wee one having a runny nose and mom going to get the vicks. She'd put it on our chest, and then add some to boiling hot water for us to drape our faces over. Worked great then, still does now.

February 18, 2019

Good Product

Works great and helps relieve your breathing when you have a cold and have a fever.. a good rub on the chest and forehead bundle up and have a good night, the next morning you fell the difference...

February 18, 2019

Vicks Vapo Rub

this product is very popular with my family and has many uses for colds and can also be used on the nails for fungus treatments,and is great for congestment from colds and flues and would deffinately recommend it to everyone to use.

February 14, 2019

Vick's to the rescue!!

What can I say - Vick's Vaporub works really, really well - and quickly. I am a lifelong user of Vick's for these very reasons. No prescription, no fancy equipment (read: expensive), and no hassles. Thank you Vick's!!!

February 08, 2019

A classic that should be in everyone's home

Is there a home that doesn't have this stuff rattling around in a cupboard or closet?
    I grew up with this stuff, and now my kids are too!
    Great for stuffy noses & chest congestion. Works wonders rubbed under a stuffy nose, or rubbed on chest & back. Helps break up congestion when in a vaporizer. Seriously a must have. And for the price & how long it lasts, it's a necessary product everyone should have 'just in case'.
    I definitely recommend this product, just don't get it on your clothes/bedsheets, it's a bit greasy.