Vicks VapoRub Topical Ointment Reviews
#2 in Remedies

Vicks VapoRub ointment is the #1-selling branded children’s cough/cold product. The ointment is applied gently to the skin with your loving touch, and is safe to use on children ages two and up, when used as directed. It contains medicated vapors that start to work on contact to quickly relieve your child’s cough. In addition, it is not likely to cause drowsiness or jittery side effects. For more information, check out their site.

November 23, 2017

Works great

I use these once I get sick everytime and always works , clears my sinuses after everytime I have a stuffed nose. One of the greatest remedies for colds

November 16, 2017

Great for Colds!

It is amazing for colds! I don't know about you but I cannot sleep when I am not able to breathe through my nose. So I put this product on the bottom of my feet then put socks on, which sounds weird but somehow works! As wellI put it on my chest and sometimes a little under my nose, and I have a great sleep.

October 28, 2017

Vaporub

I find this product to be gentle, yet still does the trick. When cold season comes, I just place a bit on my chest and under my nose, and Wallah! I can partially breathe again. This product is definitely recommended during cold season.

October 10, 2017

Helps With Colds

This really helps to ease a cough. If I get a cold, I rub some on my chest, and it easese the cough. This is especially helpful at night, when a cough can cause me to have trouble sleeping.

I find that it is good for more than just a cough, though! I get migraines, and I find something about the scent of this helps with the throbbing pain, if I rub a bit on my temples. I also find that the scent of it somehow helps with the nausea that comes with migraines, so its a double-good thing.

I like that it's a solid product that has been around a long time, and that I can trust. Solid, and reliable, and works!

September 29, 2017

who doesnt like this!!

Vicks vapo rub is a MUST in each and every household. It has so many uses! On the chest and back for the common cold, rub on your temples to ease a headache, place on cotton ball then in your ear to help with ear infections, put on feet to help cracked heels, place on sore muscles then put heated towel overtop! the list can go on.

September 12, 2017

Always in my Cupboard

I myself use this for colds and allergies at night and use it for both of my little ones all the time for the same reason. This allows the Little Beings to be able to breath easier at night and to control cough during the day..Love it and will always stock it in . I will always have this on hand .

September 12, 2017

Goodbye sore throat and runny noses

My husband and I absolutely love and swear by this product. When we are sick, we put some on the bottom of our feet and throw on some socks. we also put some on our chest, I find a few nights of doing this, along with hot tea for a few days, does the trick.

August 31, 2017

Always helps when I'm sick

I love vicks vaporub. My mom used to put it on my back when I was sick as a kid, and it still helps me to feel better as an adult. I don't get sick often, but when I do, this is my go to.

August 15, 2017

Good for colds

I recently used this when I had a cold and it helped more than I thought it would. I always doubted how well Vicks worked after I tried it the first time a few years ago and it did nothing. My little sister swears by it so I decided to give it a try. The smell is good for helping with a blocked nose and it is also soothing when your head feels sore from a sinus infection. I have heard this works really well too if it is applied to your feet. You don't need to use a lot but make sure to put enough that you get a good coating on your chest so you can smell it. This can be purchased at Walmart.

July 25, 2017

Vaporub is life!

Nasal congestion? Well, this product help a lot when it come to congestion problem. Easy to apply, texture is pretty much like the Vaseline one, you will sleep like a baby with this and also breath way better then you use to without this. Since I was a child, my mom use this on me whenever I felt sick and now that I'm all grown up, I always have one Vicks pot at home.