Vicks VapoRub Topical Ointment Reviews
#2 in Remedies

Vicks VapoRub ointment is the #1-selling branded children’s cough/cold product. The ointment is applied gently to the skin with your loving touch, and is safe to use on children ages two and up, when used as directed. It contains medicated vapors that start to work on contact to quickly relieve your child’s cough. In addition, it is not likely to cause drowsiness or jittery side effects. For more information, check out their site.

October 03, 2018

Everyone needs this is their medicine cabinet

Vicks is always in our medicine cabinet. It's the first thing I use when my children or when I start coughing. Place on the chest and bottoms of your feet and I guarantee you will be feeling better!

October 03, 2018

Breathe Better Sleep Better

Vicks Vaporub is one thing I keep on hand in my medicine cabinet, always!!!! As soon as I rub it on, I get instant relief!!!! I can breathe better and get a better nights sleep!!!! Its a God send during cold season.

October 02, 2018

So soothing

I love to use Vicks Vaporub Ointment for myself and for my kids. It's so soothing and helps you breath better when congested. I rub some on my chest and sometimes even my feet. It's nice to inhale the scent and get some relief when you are feeling so crummy.

Must have

I use Vicks Vaporub everynight at bedtime. It helps me to breath better and feel less congested during the night while I sleep. It is very helpful for sinuses.

September 25, 2018

I cannot live without this

I love Vicks!!! I cannot say enough good things about it. Vicks is a lifesaver when I have a cold and am congested. I use it on my temples when I have a headache and it works wonders. I also use it a mosquito repellant during the summer.

must have item!

must have this always in my household. whenever kkids have a stuffy nose or cough I rub this all over there backs and on there feet with some socks and they sleep so peacefully and wake up much better. deffenetly a mommy must have!

September 19, 2018

Love it

I love this. I swear by this product, it’s always my go to. With the baby Vick’s rub also. Always, stocked up on these products especially in the winter. The smell gets me every time.

September 18, 2018

Vicks is ahhmazing!

The VapoRub Children's worked great at relieving chest congestion and cold concerns. I didn't know it would help with muscle pain as well but that is a fantastic alternate use. It has a lighter scent than the original VapoRub that is soothing for children. I definitely would recommend it and will definitely be buying more for cold season. I was unaware of the childrens version but the baby VapoRub came in handy when both my girls were little!

September 18, 2018

Helps you breathe

This is a great product when your nose is stuffed. It helps you breathe while you sleep. I use this product for my kids. I wish I can use it but since my last pregnancy I have become allergic to menthol.

September 13, 2018

Tried and true

The smell and effects of Vicks Vaporub always remind me of having a cold or flu as a child and my mother would rub some onto my chest and back. Even after all these years, my family and I like to have a jar on-hand. We've also used it on mosquito bites since it relieves itching.