Vicks VapoRub Topical Ointment Reviews
#2 in Remedies

Vicks VapoRub ointment is the #1-selling branded children’s cough/cold product. The ointment is applied gently to the skin with your loving touch, and is safe to use on children ages two and up, when used as directed. It contains medicated vapors that start to work on contact to quickly relieve your child’s cough. In addition, it is not likely to cause drowsiness or jittery side effects. For more information, check out their site.

October 28, 2020

VICKS VAPORUB TOPICAL OINTMENT

This is now my go-to when I have a cold or blocked nose. I feel it almost instantly unblocking my nostrils and leaves a nice cool feeling. Amazing product!

October 28, 2020

VapoRub Is a Staple in My House

I always, always have VapoRub in my house. I use it for the kids when they get sick and I put it on their chest, their back, their nose(carefully) and a small amount, Plus I always put it on their feet and then put socks on their feet. It drops their 'cold' time in day. Plus, it reminds me of my childhood. It is 100% apart of our Cold Kit!

September 03, 2020

My go-to

This is one of my favourite go-to products when im stuffed up, congested, or have a cold. It really does work wonders for me and my symptoms. I even use it on my feet while I sleep at night. Its a strong smell so use at your discretion.

July 15, 2020

would never do without this in my medical remedy chest

I have used this forever, for many applications....sore feet, sore throat, difficult breathing.....for myself, my children.....and I recommend it to everybody.

July 12, 2020
    Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia

The best

Vaporub is the best thing to use when you have a cold! Rubbed on the chest for cough, a little melted in hot water to clear sinuses is a life saver. The scent is strong but you get used to it

July 09, 2020

I use every night

I use Vicks Vaporub every night. I have used it on my children whenever they were feeling stuffy, add it to varporizor or put in shower and the steam really helps. I recommend Vaporub to everyone, for the price how can you go wrong?

June 29, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

All over saver

This products saves me and my littles from head to toe. Our Noses breath better, our chests sigh deeper our feet feel better our aches ache less and over all Vick’s vapor rub makes it all better!

June 18, 2020

Je respire enfin!

J'adore ce produit lorsque je suis congestionnée. Je me masse le sternum et la lèvre supérieure avant de me coucher lorsque que je suis congestionnée et ça aide vraiment à mieux dormir et à libérer les voies respiratoires.

May 27, 2020

Great for blocked sinuses

We always have a jar of this in our household for those times when you have a stuffed nose during a cold or any sort of congestion. You rub a bit of it on your shoulder region and it magically helps with sinuses. Highly reccomend this, but I would caution not to put any under your nose as that is a sensitive area and can irritate your nasal mucosa and skin

May 19, 2020

My first choice for chest congestion

I’ve been using Vick’s to treat mild chest congestion for years. It feels soothing on the chest and really helped me sleep as a child. The scent is strong and it kicks in immediately.