Vicks VapoRub Topical Ointment Reviews
#2 in Remedies

Vicks VapoRub ointment is the #1-selling branded children’s cough/cold product. The ointment is applied gently to the skin with your loving touch, and is safe to use on children ages two and up, when used as directed. It contains medicated vapors that start to work on contact to quickly relieve your child’s cough. In addition, it is not likely to cause drowsiness or jittery side effects. For more information, check out their site.

September 25, 2018

must have item!

must have this always in my household. whenever kkids have a stuffy nose or cough I rub this all over there backs and on there feet with some socks and they sleep so peacefully and wake up much better. deffenetly a mommy must have!

September 19, 2018

Love it

I love this. I swear by this product, it’s always my go to. With the baby Vick’s rub also. Always, stocked up on these products especially in the winter. The smell gets me every time.

September 18, 2018

Vicks is ahhmazing!

The VapoRub Children's worked great at relieving chest congestion and cold concerns. I didn't know it would help with muscle pain as well but that is a fantastic alternate use. It has a lighter scent than the original VapoRub that is soothing for children. I definitely would recommend it and will definitely be buying more for cold season. I was unaware of the childrens version but the baby VapoRub came in handy when both my girls were little!

September 18, 2018

Helps you breathe

This is a great product when your nose is stuffed. It helps you breathe while you sleep. I use this product for my kids. I wish I can use it but since my last pregnancy I have become allergic to menthol.

September 13, 2018

Tried and true

The smell and effects of Vicks Vaporub always remind me of having a cold or flu as a child and my mother would rub some onto my chest and back. Even after all these years, my family and I like to have a jar on-hand. We've also used it on mosquito bites since it relieves itching.

August 14, 2018

Perfect remedy for cold

This is my first remedy for cough and cold whether its me, my kids or my husband. Many times this is the only thing we need. I have used this product since I was a child. It has never let me down.

August 02, 2018

One of my go-to remedies

This product is a miracle, why? Because it still has effectiveness even 2 or 3 years down the road! It still smells the same and still gets rid of any headaches or stomach aches I or my family members may have.

July 26, 2018

Vicks VapoRub Topical Ointment

Vicks VapoRub Topical Ointment I really love this product. It works I love the smell. It is pleasant to use. Everyone loves it in the house. The scent is a little strong at first but it s very pleasant..

June 28, 2018

Must Have!

Grew up on using and loving Vicks Vapor Rub.

Smell is not overpowering, it helps relieves our stuffy nose and open up our airways, also great for massaging into sore muscles.

May 13, 2018

Great for making you feel better when sick

When I was a child, my parents would always apply this rub on my chest and under my nose. I would always be fussy because I dislike the smell. However, now, as an adult, I recognize how helpful this product is when your sick ; it opens up your airways, stop you from coughing and promote better breathing despite being sick. I still do not like the smell but I definitely use it when I'm sick!