Vicks VapoRub Topical Ointment Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 559 in Remedies

Vicks VapoRub ointment is the #1-selling branded children’s cough/cold product. The ointment is applied gently to the skin with your loving touch, and is safe to use on children ages two and up, when used as directed. It contains medicated vapors that start to work on contact to quickly relieve your child’s cough. In addition, it is not likely to cause drowsiness or jittery side effects. For more information, check out their site.

July 14, 2017

Good, but I wish it worked better

I always found that Vicks works on the onset of a cold, and towards the very end. It gives you just enough of a menthol kick to open up your sinuses so that you can breathe well enough to have a good night's sleep. Unfortunately, when my full-blown colds are at their very worst, it doesn't even come close to making a difference in my breathing. Not a bad remedy, altogether, but my colds require a much bigger kick in the butt.

yes please!

I have been using this ointment since I was a child. It is very effective, helps with nasal congestion, headaches and any cold symptoms. It also works great on your feet, it makes them soft and obviously they smell fresh after I applied it.

Life saver

Whenever I start to feel sick, or am feeling sick, I lather this on my chest and back and start to feel better immediately. This stuff is seriously a god send. It works very well, and has many other uses as well.

Most importantly however, this really clears my sinuses which is why I love it so much.

The best for colds

Whenever i congested or have a cold i put some vicks on my chest or in my diffuser. It helps to clear my chest so i can breathe easier!Its super cheap and ill always go back to it.

June 18, 2017

Vicks is a Cure All

I am convinced Vicks can cure most things! I use it when I'm congested from a cold or the flu and I it's also crucial for me in treating headaches and migraines. I've also heard people put it on the soles of their feet to help with congestion and cough. I haven't found any products that come close to how effective Vicks is.

June 11, 2017

Vicks Vaporub Topical Ointment is perfect for when you are not feeling well- Great for chest colds, sinus infections perfect for just about anything when your not feeling well. My mom has used this on me as a child. I have used it as an adult and use it on my kids. It's great!
    #chickadvior
    #vicks

June 05, 2017

My nana used to put this on me when when I had a cold, sore throat, or stuffy nose. As an adult, I still use this product when I catch a cold. Which is pretty often since I am around children.

May 30, 2017

I love Vicks Vaporub, it's good for so many things from stuffy noses to chest congestion. My mom always used this for me when I was feeling ill just rub some on my chest, under my nose and on my feet wrapped in socks and my colds were always gone in acoupple days !

May 30, 2017

As soon as I start to feel like I'm getting sick I take out the Vicks VapoRub topical Ointment and rub myself down and get wrapped up in a blanket. The warmth from VapoRub almost instantly relaxes you. Also really helps if you are congested. Excellent Product.

May 22, 2017

I've loved this product ever since I was a child and my mom would use it on us on our chests when we were sick. The cooling affect helps a sore chest and the smell is comforting and relaxing and helps open up your sinuses. This is also great to rub into your temples to take away a bad headache quickly.

cynth3 added a new review for
    Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows

Loricass added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Loricass earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam