4.9/5
Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Eau de Parfum Reviews
#412 in Perfume

Good - 0

May 29, 2017

Sublime est le mot qui décrit le mieux ce parfum classique. Il est doux et laisse un sillage léger, énigmatique et raffiné. Je le conseille à toute celle qui désire un parfum qui laisse sa marque

February 02, 2016

When reading on future perfumes I came across this beauty I knew I had to have it. It has notes of Tangerine Essence, Blackcurrant Accord, Orange Essence, Orange Blossom Absolute, Jasmine Absolute, Peach Accord, Guaiac Wood Essence, Cedarwood Essence, Caramel Accord. the caramel really comes through nicely not to mention like how cute is the bottle!!!! The smell lasts all day and even the next day your clothes smell great too. This is a must In my perfume collection.

January 21, 2016

This perfume is a classic. Sweet and musky, it's such a nice scent and lasts all day! Totally recommend it if you're into sweet scents.

August 22, 2015

I had smelt this scent at Shoppers & I absolutely fell in love with it, soooo, I had to have it! It smells amazing, as if you'd want to eat it, bottle is super cute & Scent is long-lasting. A bit pricey, but well worth the money.