Vileda bath magic mop Reviews

Good - 0

April 23, 2019

This is my go to for clean floors!

I've struggled with finding that one mop that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and works well for my floors. We have a mix of linoleum and hardwood, and I was fed up having to switch. My husband bought this one and I'll admit, I was skeptical. But this mop is amazing! I love it. The little scrubbies work like magic, and it rings out so nicely, keeping the floors from being absolutely soaked with water and cleaner, but they are spotless at the same time! Two thumbs up!

1.7/5

August 01, 2018

Did it like this product

The one I purchased had a pivoting head. I found that it constantly pivoted and was hard to use because of it. It just flipped around. The head was easy to clean which was nice.

July 17, 2018

Great mop

My wife loves this mop worked great for the house especially the hardwood floors got in areas that are hard to get to and even got tough stains out deffenetly a great mop!!

April 11, 2018

The best for cleaning the tub!!

I love this product! It was not very expensive and it actually works! No more back straining positions to get the whole shower and tub combo clean. Its super easy to extend to get the top tiles and sturdy enough to scrub harder if you need to.