viva la juicy bowdalacious Reviews
#44 in Perfume

July 24, 2019

It is one among my favourite perfumes. Buying more!

The scent last longer and has a very light feminine scent. I am not a fan of light perfume but this one is a must. It smells amazing. Definitely recommend buying this. You just need a small amount and it last the whole day.

July 20, 2019

I smell so good

So this product I would definitely recommend oh my God it smells amazing it's great for going on who would want this why on it is a definite purchase of mine for me if you want to smell like a teenager again I would definitely recommend this product it smells like I was back in high school like I kind of got that flash back when I wore this perfume it is amazing I got a sample of it so you'll be seeing a sample picture but it's so freaking good

June 05, 2019

I well tell are my friends about this product

I love the smell it is not to over powering My guy friend smelled it and he wants to buy one because it smells fresh and not like perfume a lot of people complement on the smell

May 28, 2019

Smells amazing!

As is typical for the brand, this perfume is pricey, but it smells INCREDIBLE!! I sprayed this on while at a friends house, walked into a room, and immediately half the girls there turned and said "who smells so good??" Just the right amount of fruity and flowery.

April 25, 2019

Good perfume for special occasions

It's ok but the scent is a little strong for my daily use. The price is also over my budget since it's over a hundred for a bottle. I might consider it however for special occasions like weddings. I do like the design of the bottle it is very cute and fantasy like with the little pink bow on top and bottom.

March 22, 2019

Love this scent!!

I received a sample of the Viva La Juicy Bowdalacious perfume with a recent online beauty order. One squirt and I was in love! I have since purchased the large size bottle. My fiance loves this scent on me too :)