Webber Naturals - Malatonin Reviews

Ranked #221 out of 287 in Natural Therapies

April 09, 2017

I have been using these melatonin supplements for over 2 years now and havent switched my brand at all. This brand is the best I have tried other one but they either dont work or taste way too chalky.

March 03, 2017

Hi have a good sleep with Malatonin . I will purchase this again in the future I recommend it to all my friends coworkers family thank you very much for my good night sleeps Malatonin.

February 28, 2014

When I am having one of those nights where I am tossing and turning in bed and then get up and pase and pase cause I cannot sleep, on those days I reach for the malatonin and within afew minutes I fall of to sleep, I love this product it is well worth buying, the price is not to bad at all, and it works great, I have turned afew friends onto Malatonin. I used to get sleeping pills from the doctor and they would make me sleepy for most of the next day, and I would feel so groogy. Taking the Malatonin pill are all natural and have a minty flavor, all you have to do is put it under your tongue and it would work faster, or you can just take it with water either way it works. I will definately continue telling my family and friends about malatonin.