Whole Blends Honey Treasures Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#49 in Hair Care

October 17, 2017

WHOLE BLENDS HONEY TREASURES SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER

since i found out i was pregnant i started looking for safe products to use so i tried one and it made my hair so dry and flaky, then i found this, it's amazing how it makes my hair so soft and not greasy at all beside it smells amazing, bought my mom one too , so happy i found this product

October 06, 2017

Why not.

I seen this product everywhere so one day I said hmm why not. My hair is a mix between frizzy curly hair and a volumized straight, my hair goes crazy a lot... So I always try different stuff to control my hair. This product actually did a great job at calming my crazy hair, it actually felt soft and nice with out any other products in it. After my hair dryed i didn't need to do anything to it, it was beautiful naturally for once.

October 01, 2017

Amazing shampoo!

This shampoo is just amazing, it cleans and treats your hair so well!
    I find that you don't need to use the conditioner as much or as often!
    It's a bit pricey, but sometimes you'll find a coupon or on special!
    I've found it cheaper at Walmart too!

But yr hair feels great and smells wonderful!

September 28, 2017

Smells nice

Whole Blends Honey Treasures shampoo and conditioner did a fair job. The smell is lovely but the effectiveness and overall quality and value all put together would be no more than 3 out of 5. I find no need to get this again.

September 26, 2017

Silky smooth worth every penny! And I mean pennies..great valueforpricesmellsamazingandworksgreatonchemicalkuyrrateddryhairanx

Great value really makes hair smooth and silky not to mention smells amazing! Touchable soft and priced so cheap! Chickies you need to try at least once!!

September 19, 2017

Great scent.

Purchased this while travelling figured it would be ok for myself and daughter. It worked well for me, but it did not condition my daughters hair enough. I was hoping it would be super moisturizing for her beautiful curls but sadly it was not.

September 15, 2017

Love Love Love this product!!

I just love this shampoo and conditioner. The scent is beautiful and it leaves my hair soft and shiny. You do not need to use a lot to get a rich foamy lather, just make sure your hair is really wet right through to make sure the shampoo will lather. The conditioner is lovely. Your hair will smell delicious!

September 13, 2017

Je l’adore!!

J’ai tester se shampooing et depuis se jours je n’achete que ca ! J’ai remplacer mon shampooing dove par celui là! Je vous conseille vraiment de l’essayer! Il rend mes cheveux si doux au toucher et j’ai vraiment remarquer une amelioration dans leur aspect aussi. Ils sont plus lumineux et en santé qu’avant. Fait à base de produit naturel, se shampooing est très abordable et sent très bonnnn :) Ils tombent souvent en special à 3,99$, cest votre chance de l’essayé !

3.2/5

August 15, 2017

Only a great smell

I wanted to love this whole blends Honey treasures so much! As soon as I opened the bottles, I felt in love with the honey scent. But the effectiveness on my hair was really average. I had the mask too and it didn't do anything special to my hair. The other cons was my scalp. It was itching and I had a lot of flakes after use. I don't know if it was cause by this product or I had that problem before, but the itching part starts with this product.

The positive point was that my hair was shiny and bouncy. But I still had split ends and my hair became dry after a day of washing and oily next to roots.

Sorry Garnier, it smell great, but it doesn't suits me well, so I won't buy this product again.

August 15, 2017

Smells amazing and leaves my hair healthy

I decided to try this shampoo because my hair was dried out . First of all the scent of this shampoo and condition smells AMAZING. I am totally obsessed with the scent, the shampoo and conditioner itself is creamy and thick and I found it left my hair soft and smooth and kept my strands moist.