Winnie the Pooh Days of Honey Bouncer

Winnie the Pooh Days of Honey Bouncer Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 32 in Baby Gear - Seats

The Kids II Winnie the Pooh Bouncer joins your baby's favorite characters with a calming atmosphere. Deluxe fabrics with soft, neutral colors decorate the bouncer, and the deep, cradling seat ensures that your little one will stay comfortable. Seven different melodies, all with volume control, and soothing vibrations provide a calm atmosphere, so your baby can easily fall asleep. When your baby is ready to play, the removable toy bar includes two spinner toys on each side of the bar and three playtime toys, featuring your baby's beloved Winnie the Pooh characters. From the removable, snuggly Pooh character insert to the machine washable-design, this bouncer combines versatility with comfort for the delight of you and your baby.

June 15, 2017

Lifesaver

Seriously hands down this bouncer saves my life. I take this thing into the bathroom with me when I need to shower I put her on the floor and she doesn't make a peep. The music is so soothing. This bouncer goes everywhere with us. New moms this is a must have for colicky babies.

April 08, 2015

A classic Winnie the Pooh item. It is absolutely adorable and is gender friendly. It's easy to put together and they will get months of enjoyment from it.

September 05, 2014

a great chair. very comfy for baby

July 10, 2014

We bought this bouncer for our son when he was born and he loved it and so did I was only place he would sit/sleep unless being held. We had another baby 18 months after him and he used this bouncer the same way. Now my girl friend is using our bouncer for her little one and loves it. After being used lots thru now 3 babies it still looks like new and is easy to wash when accidents happen. In my opinion every mom and baby need to buy this!!!

June 12, 2014

Great bouncer and similar to other ones on the market. A bouncy chair is a must for a new baby, give them entertainment when you need to put them down. A definite must buy.

May 27, 2014

My son love's it and myself also. It save my arms, because without this bouncer I'll have to carry my baby in my arms all the time!

September 25, 2013

My son absolutly loves his winnie the pooh bouncer! The vibration calms him and lets him fall asleep easily. As a mom I like the fact that it also plays a song for him to listen to, as baby toys go its one of the better ones. Doesnt drive you crazy after hearing it on repeat :P

September 01, 2013

My son loved it, he is now 10months and still plays with the attachment!
    When he was small he would fall asleep in it and look so cute.
    We definitely got our use out of it and plan on buying another one for our next child (whenever that happens) :-)

July 23, 2013

Both our daughters used this bouncer and loved it. It has a good bounce and the music doesn't get too anoying after time. It travels well (trips, cottage). It was usefull to keep babies occupied while we where eating or needed to put them down.

January 20, 2013

real good bouncer for babies . they will laugh and play on ths bouncer .

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo