Young Living Essential Lavendar Oil

Young Living Essential Lavendar Oil Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 287 in Natural Therapies

April 20, 2017

I have to say that this particular lavender oil is probably the best quality I have come across yet. It has such a nice light aroma, and it really helps me with my sleep and anxiety. I put about 4 drops in my diffuser either during the day or at night and I let it run for about 4 hours and I noticed that I can fall asleep within 20 minutes when its on. You can also use this lavender oil on your skin. I put a couple drops on myself with a carrier oil and put it on my temples or rub on my wrists and breathe it in. You can also use this lavender oil for bruises, bug bites, and sore muscles. Also a couple drops of this in your bath at night really helps your body wined down for the night.

I buy this at YoungLiving.com for 39$ a bottle.

April 20, 2017

I am not a fan of Lavendar at all. Most times when I see it on a label I will avoid it. This bottle came in a kit I purchased so I figured I would give it a try. To my surprise it was actually really nice, not an overpowering smell and quite soothing. I added a few drops to bathbombs and it made the bath so fragrant, my skin was also very soft and smooth afterwards.

April 17, 2017

I have used this on my pillows and in my Scentsy burner to help with sleep ,it smells so lovely very calming effect it had on me I actually have some oil hanging in a little dish's in my bedroom window as well .Didn't care for the price on this brand I found a cheaper brand and works jsit as well

March 22, 2017

I am so glad that I found Young Living. I have always been a light sleeper and not getting enough rest. I now use this every night and sleep through. Besides sleep this is the best oil to have on you at all times for owies, bug bites, scrapped knees and the list goes on. Love and never leave home without it.

January 18, 2017

L'huile essentielle de lavande est ma préférée, c'est une des plus polyvalente et pratique dans la fabrication de produit maison. Elle est très pratique pour la stress, l'anxiété et les tensions musculaire, je ne pourrais m'en passer.

June 13, 2016

I love love love this stuff. It's inexpensive in price and smells great. You can use it for so many different things. I like to put 10 drops in my bath along with half cup of baking soda amd 1 cup of Epson salts. Makes for a great detox bath. I will always have this essential oil in my cupboard

March 16, 2016

I have been using YL Lavender Oil as a natural health boost for two months and am very happy with it's effectiveness in helping relieve my headaches and earaches. The scent helps to relax me and using the oil on a cotton ball near my ear (not in it) has seemed to help relieve earaches I have been suffering from all winter. Lavender has a very calming scent.

February 07, 2016

Love lavander helps me relax and sleep at night.... Gives ne a great night sleep.

January 24, 2016

When you cant sleep if you put this on your pillows youll be drifting off to sleep in no time. Or when you want to relax because of exams use this.

January 21, 2016

If I had to pick just one oil, this would be it. There are so many uses for lavender. Very calming and can help with sleep.