Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau De Parfum Reviews
#239 in Perfume

Good - 0

October 19, 2020

Makes me smell good!

I like my perfumes to be long lasting and smell great, this does both! I receive many compliments and people asking me what Im wearing, my mom also bought a bottle! Id recommend to anyone looking for a new perfume!

October 19, 2020

THIS is made for a Goddess!

Speechless when I tried this first as a sample! I bought it few minutes after, from the same beauty advisor who offered me the sample! Its made for a Goddess for sure, fragrance lasts like none before and smells heavenly on my skin! Soooo many compliments! In love!

April 18, 2020
    Grisons, Switzerland

MAGNIFIQUE

Un parfum parfait pour toutes les occasions! je recommande à 100% il est super pour aller travailler ou tout simplement pour la vie de tous les jours. Il tient très bien et j'ai reçu beaucoup de compliments en le portant !!

January 10, 2020
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Statement signature fragrance

💫 Ysl Libra 💫This is the fragrance of freedom! A statement fragrance for those "who live by there own rules!🖤 Firstly I fell in love with the EVERYTHING about this perfume, down to the packaging! 🙇‍♀️ the bottle itself is, elegantly crafted with a sharp but neat  v cutt into the glass with the oversized ysl logo chain wrapping perfectly around the bottle.
    Upon my first spritz I got a mixture of vibes ... strong sweet orangey citrus notes, the fragrance settled into a stunning feminine SEXY "not to sweet not to sour stand out fragrance with a mixed blend sweet & musky undertones!
    This scent latest beautifuly through out whole day/evening ... I recommend only using 2 spritz as a little really does go a LONG way 🙇‍♀️ I really struggled to describe this fragrance, but I really mean ... ITS STUNNING!! Its a beautifull! Very attentive sexy bold elegant balance of sweet but sexy!!🖤 I get sexy fears powerful bad **bleep** Boss Bit*h vibes 🙇‍♀️👑👑... I'm seriously in love its DEVINE!🏆 👑 I have done this absolutely no justice, for those who haven't smelt this yet, GAAAL  WHAAAAAAT 😳😳YOU NEED TOO! The ultimate signature fragrance🙇‍♀️

November 25, 2019
    United Kingdom

A little goes a long way

I received a sample of this product while in my local Debenhams. I have a 1.2ml. Quite a small sample in a spray but I found I only needed one spray and it had a gorgeous long lasting scent. I really loved it but I found it a little on the expensive side over £50 for 30ml but will most definitely add it to my Christmas wish list.