Ziploc Space Bags Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 13 in Luggage

December 09, 2016

Ok, so tried these out this fall for the first time and it was a disaster. I filled two of the large Space Bags with my "summer wardrobe' and stored them in the basement. The bags held a lot of clothes each, and it was easy to use the vacuum hose to suck out all the air. I'd say each bag was about 15-20 pounds, which was a good amount to get out of the closet when I'm not wearing them. I thought this was perfect to store fabric in the basement and not risk them getting a musty smell. My problem was 2 weeks later when I walked past and saw one of the bags sitting there un-sealed. So I dragged the vacuum downstairs and re-sealed it. Weeks later I go down and they're both un-sealed. After a lot of cussing with the vacuum... I could hear a hissing noise. There was a tiny hole in the plastic! So I got out the packing tape and fixed it. But the other bag had hisses and holes everywhere. On close inspection this bag appears to have been sabotaged by that cat that lives in my house. So now the bags are standing upstairs in the corner of the spare room... with no hope of ever being re-sealed b/c there's just too many holes. My problem isn't just that I have a cat though. In all the carrying of the sealed and un-sealed bags up and down my stairs I could feel my fingers and thumbs (not nails) going into the plastic and making rips. So for my use, the plastic is just not thick/durable enough, and I didn't get to use them for even a month.

October 12, 2016

I purchased these two years ago when I moved out of the country to ensure I could pack all of my clothes. These were amazing! I was able to not only take both winter and spring attire but also manages to pack a set of sheets, feather pillow, parka and towels. The large size bags were the most useful, but I even used the smallest non-vaccum seal size to seal undergarments. I used these a four times travelling without any issues of them popping open or ripping! I still use these at home to store out of season clothes but have since had to throw away one or two due to rips. Just remember when using these for plane travelling that just because you can fit more, doesn't mean you can pack more (don't forget the weight!). Definitely recommend for travelling and storage.

September 26, 2016

Se sont les sacs les plus pratique au monde pour les plus petits espaces. Très efficace et facile à utiliser avec la balayeuse. J'utilise ma balayeuse pour enlever l'air des sacs.

May 19, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE these bags. I was given the opportunity to test these out and they work great. I have all my winter clothes and winter bedding in them and they are perfect especially living in a condo there isn't a lot of space so these come in handy. I have since purchased different size to try and they are all great, I have even used them in my luggage so I can just have a carry on instead and it worked fantastic I HIGHLY recommend them.

April 26, 2016

I love the Ziploc Space bag! The first time I used it was to store several clothing items I received when my daughter was born. I filled it to the line as instructed and then removed the air with my vacuum. Voila, the bag was flat in no time. Storage was easy too. I definitely recommend this.

February 12, 2016

They are great quality at an affordable price!!! I love them for storing clothes and blankets, even extra comforters or sheet sets! Also for storing winter clothing in the summer! Can get a lot in the bags!
    Definitely worth every penny!

February 10, 2016

These bags are amazing and save so much space! They are perfect for storing blankets and pillows that you don't intend on using in the near future. All you need is a vacuum to seal the bag.

1.5/5

February 10, 2016

I purchased multiple sets of these bags
    .Only one bag out of 20 stayed inflated and 3 of the bags broke open while in storage.
    I am disappointed in the product.

February 10, 2016

Fantastic way to organise and make space in your home. Terrific for travel too!

February 07, 2016

These space bags are a real space saver! It's easy to use; you just pop in what you want to store, close the bag with the convenient plastic zipper and then place the vacuum tube over the suction hole and suck out the air. I love that the bags are durable and reusable and they don't ruin your clothes. Great product!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers