3M Command Damage-Free Hanging Hooks Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 32 in Home Or Indoor Hardware

1.7/5

June 18, 2017

meh

I do not like these at all. All the ads say they wont wreck your walls and they are 100% safe, which is a lie. Its just not a good feeling when a company straight out lies. My roommate was using these in our kitchen at the house we used to live in, and they ripped the paint right off the wall. They were on the wall for less than a month.

June 17, 2017

Good item

I'm not allowed to hang pictures with nails or tacks at my apartment so these were really useful for me. They're pretty quick and easy to use. They've held up my pictures with no issues except that the hook itself is a bit big so you can only hang up certain kinds with them, but i suppose that's an easy fix, just an extra step. Unlike cheaper brands they have a strip you can pull down on so they don't leave holes when you try to remove them. Best kind I've found so far.

May 02, 2017

I love these. Particularly for use in my apartment where I don't want to put holes in the walls that will need to be fixed later. I was skeptical at first thinking they would fall down but they have been staying strong for months now. What an ingenious product. I have tried knockoffs to the 3M products trying to save money but they did not work as well.

May 02, 2016

Awesome product - does exactly what it's supposed to. I used it to hang a photo frame on the wall without having to make a hole in the wall. The hook stayed on the wall with no issues for over a year and when it came time to remove it, came off with no problem! I like that it came with extra sticky strips and that additional strips are available for purchase if you need.

November 17, 2015

Brilliant. Where we rent we are not allowed to put holes in the walls. I was apprehensive to use this product that it would come free and take paint off wall. Did not and now use for pictures and everything. Thank you for this product.

November 12, 2015

I attached these to the side of my dresser and placed my Daughter's necklaces on it so that they would be out of the way and not all over the floor! It's great that you can remove them if needed and not damage anything!

November 08, 2015

These are great if you do not want to make a commitment to a hole in the wall. Great for renters or for seasonal decorations.

November 05, 2015

wow can hanging a hook get any easier ... this is so awesome i love the 3M Command Damage-Free Hanging Hooks .they are super easy to use and re use if you want to change your room around. dont hang anything over 2 lbs per hook though. works on doors as well as walls. these do not damage your walls or paint. it leaves no oil marks on door either. great product!! i got to try mine free as ChickAdvisor sent this to me to try out..

November 05, 2015

Just like the pictures of the package, i stuck them at the side of my shelf to put my favorite necklace. Love the idea!

October 30, 2015

These hooks are irreplaceable - they are a touch expensive but when you are renting and consider the cost for fixing holes in the wall and repainting, etc. they are completely worth it. They stay perfectly and remove super easy with no residue left on the wall. I purchased some copycat version of these from a dollarstore and they had fallen down within 1 hour with nothing on them. I highly recommend these!