A & W Rootbeer Reviews

July 15, 2019
    Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom

Love it!!

This is without a doubt the best root beer around. I love it as an icecream or as a float with ice of course. No other root beer comes close. Great memories of this root beer.

July 12, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

I’ll never go back to store brand

I received a coupon for some money off so I was like ok I’ll get it knowing I haven’t drank it since the root beer floats from my childhood. When I bought I went home and started drinking it and omg it was so good ! My gram buys store brand and it’s just not the same. You need this in your life it’s so good !!

July 03, 2019

Root beer heavan

I love that I can get this at the store and not just at the restaurants. It's a great pick me up whenever I want something other than the regular pop or just at my desk whilst at work. I definitely think it's an acquired taste

June 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

💜

Oh man A&W;Root beer is by far the best pop that there is. I'm not a huge pop drinker myself but I can't resist a nice cold A&W;Root beer, on a hot summer day.

June 26, 2019

Best root beer

Best root beer out there. Only craving when I was pregnant. Probably why my daughter loves it too. Excellent snd highly recommend. No caffeine!! Now how many more words do I need to review this! Thanks

June 25, 2019

The Best Rootbeer!

This is the ONLY rootbeer that we will purchase! Great value and great taste! I can’t keep it in the house long enough!

If you love root beer, this one is for you!!

June 09, 2019

Root beer

Root beer is my favourite, and ever since I tried a&w;root beer it is the only root beer I drink. Diet of course but it refreshing and great. Totally recommend it

May 14, 2019

I buy this product.

It's refreshing and the right amount of sweetness. I buy this product on my weekly shopping trip.
    The kids enjoy it as much as I do! My son likes to use A & W root beer to make ice cream floats.

May 06, 2019

Great taste, a little bit to much vanilla

Great taste but I find it has a but to much vanilla, I still drink it because I love root beer but it's a bit to strong of a vanilla for my likely. Decent product.

April 10, 2019

I buy this product and love it.

I love A&W;root beer as well as all the other products that the A&W;makes. My family enjoys the root beer the most. It is definitely the best root beer that I have ever tasted. We will continue to drink this.