A & W Rootbeer Reviews

September 11, 2019

Meilleure root bear

définitivement la meilleure root bear sur le marché, par contre prix légèrement dispendieux ! Mais excellente qualité! Quand on achète de la root bear c’est certainement cette marque que l’on choisit!

September 10, 2019
    New York, United States

Best of all Root Beers !

This is the only brand of rootbeer I purchase. Its actually in my frig now . We have one everyday at dinnertime. When I have vanilla bean ice cream, I'll make myself an rootbeer float 😉. This is the only true tasting rootbeer that I love . ( my opinion😊)

September 10, 2019
    United States

The best

This is my go to soda when I’m needing something refreshing and delicious not to mention that my family loves it when we have root beer floats for dessert because they know I’m using only the best

September 06, 2019
    Ohio, United States

So Good!

I love the crisp yet bold task of A&W;Rootbeer. I even used to make a cake recently and my family raved about how moist it was! Next I'm going to try rootbeer candy!

September 04, 2019
    Missouri, United States

An old time favorite product

I have been enjoying a&w;Root beer since I was a child. We often traveled to the nearest root beer stand a few miles away. It made for wonderful Sunday. A&w;Root beer is always perfectly refreshing I like to enjoy and and a cup with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

September 01, 2019

The OG of soft drink,

Yummy. I love the fact that they are using the root beaar to make floats too. I do wish they would add a cream soda version. Anything they make in a & W root beer flavor is always delihs. tasty all year round.

August 22, 2019

ITS THE BEST DRINK EVER!!!

this is the best drink A & W ever had, but in a few place it tastes different which isn’t a bad thing but sometimes it’s terrible and it tastes very old

Amazing rootbeer!!

Never hesitate to buy this. One of the best rootbeers around. Fresh and clean crisp taste. Natural ingredients is a huge plus for me. Tastes real and not synthetic. Thank you A&W;for always being conscious of how much better being natural is.

A Classic

Somethings never change and I'm thankful some things don't in this case. A Classic. A reliable flavor. I miss the dancing bear in the TV commercials, but I do enjoy this beverage as a nice treat every now and then.

Amazing

I love this it’s the best root beer on the market and it makes a great addition if you want to make your own version of butter beer. You can find it almost anywhere