A & W Rootbeer Reviews
Ranked #7 in Soft Drinks

September 19, 2017

Tastes so good

This tastes exactly like what you get at the restaurant A&W;. It is really good on its own, but really good too in a milkshake float.
    It is so light and airy, but smooth as well.
    It has really great flavour.

September 19, 2017

Feel like a child again

I am not a fan of pop, not even in the slightest! Until my husband took my to A&W;for a quick dinner one night and it was good. What really surprised me was how much I loved the pop, I can not get enough of it. It took me back to being a child!

July 26, 2017

classic

This rootbeer is classic its my favorite root beer and I dont even really drink pop. Its sweet but not too overly sweet.I love making at home floats in the summer time with this!

0.7/5

July 26, 2017

Gross

I like rootbeer but this brand is HORRIBLE. A&W;'s food is great but their rootbeer isn't. I don't see why people like it. I prefer no name brands honestly

July 16, 2017

Refreshing in the Summer!

Having A&W;Root Beer at home in the summer is a refreshing way to sit in the backyard, having a BBQ with friends and family. Can never have enough on hand.

July 06, 2017

Fizzy goodness

I've always loved A and W rootbeer! It's got that hometown yummy summer taste that I love! I get a nice big juicy hamburger or slice of pizza and fries and drink a big chilled glass of rootbeer. Hits the spot everytime!

3.2/5

June 26, 2017

If I'm going to get a fountain drink from A&W;it's rootbeer

I really enjoy A&W;root beer because of the great taste and because it's the right amount of carbonation. I will not by root beer anywhere else, it's gotta be A&W;root beer every time.

June 22, 2017

Creamy and Delicious Flavor

The best Root Beer out there! Great as a cold soda pop, or as a Root Beer Float with Ice cream, delicious.

Creamy Rich flavor perfect for everyone. It's been around for a long time, and a family favourite.

June 22, 2017

Hands down the best Rootbeer out there

I have loved A&W;Rootbeer since I was kid. Now that I am middle aged (okay I said) I sill love this product. I cannot drink any other type of rootbeer without making a funny face at its taste.

June 20, 2017

Best tasting Rootbeer

Best flavor of all rootbeer. Has a different flavor than other rootbeer that stands out. Tastes more like the old fashioned rootbeer. Nice sweet flavor.