A & W Rootbeer Reviews

January 17, 2020

Yum!

Hands down the best root beer.. aside from DADS root beer. Selling this with no ice makes a huge difference, a fresh ice cold a&w;root beer is a refreshing chug I highly recommend to anyone. Don't use ice, apparently the ice in soda machines are dirtier than a public toilet.. yuck

January 14, 2020

Je racheterais ce produit encore et encore

J'aime aller au restaurant A&W;pour boire une bonne rootbeer avec un bon hamberger et frite.Cette boisson a un gout excellent et unique, on ne peut s'en passer quand on va là.

January 12, 2020

Best Rootbeer Ever!

You just can’t beat the taste of this classic rootbeer! It hits all the right flavours you are looking for in a rootbeer and make amazing rootbeer floats!

January 02, 2020

Good Root Beer

It is almost as good as what you get at the restaurant. I would buy it again, although it is not quiet as good as what they serve fresh at A and W. I do like it.

1.0/5

December 23, 2019

Gross!

A&W;root beer taste like crap compared to normal root beer! I thought it would taste a lot better because everyone says it’s so good! But everyone is different!😂

November 24, 2019

A&W;Rootbeer is something I would buy again and again

A&W;rootbeer is a cold smooth satisfying drink. I buy it everytime I go there. It has a good taste and lots of fizz. It is caffeine free. A must try for everyone

October 31, 2019

Nothing can be compared

This one has been my favourite for years and I would say that it tastes even better than the restaurant quality. This root beer puts others to shame and tastes delicious with a scoop of ice cream.

October 25, 2019

Tastes great

A and W Rootbeer is great cold. Tastes great be it diet or regular. It is my go to for making the most awesome rootbeer floats. Highly recommended, if you haven’t tried it yet get yourself some today.Get yourself a case todays and always have some on hand in the fridge.

October 22, 2019

I love this drink

I am so addicted to this a&w;drink . No caffeine no sugar added . It’s perfect on a hot day full of ice and those chilled glassss . I mean everything in moderation but this is the lick 👅

October 04, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Great tasting affordable drink

I absolutely love rootbeer so I have tried many of them on the market to say and I think that this may be one of the best. The vanilla flavor is prominent then the licorice sneaks up but is still great tasting even for someone who doesn't too much care for licorice. any drink that tastes the same in diet versions is 10/10 for me.