4.1/5
Nintendo Wii Reviews
Ranked #1 in Electronics

Nintendo Wii plays two disc formats in a single, self loading media bay. The Wii features a processing chip from IBM and a graphics chip from ATI. With a backwards compatible with all Nintendo GameCube games and most peripherals, you can also access Wi-Fi for easy connection. Visit nintendo.com for more information.

August 31, 2017

Fun Games

The Wii is good for those who want to keep active and moving. There are a lot of fun sport games that will get you on your feet. It is also fun because the whole family can get involved and play these. I love that you can download older Super Mario Bros games on the Wii because those games are my absolute favorite. I got this game system years ago for Christmas. This is an easy machine to use and provides hours of fun.

August 31, 2017

keeps me active

I love the nintendo wii. I got it for free with my airmiles and it's great to stay active and play games with my family. Has some good selection of choices too!

August 25, 2017

Thanks dad!

When we get this console, it was because I broke my ankles during a soccer game in summer. Since I had to stay home, doing not much of my self, my dad got me this console. Hours of hours of fun with my family. Playings guitar heroes, rock band, we sport, than dance dance revolution and mario party. Great console to play with many friends and family for many various games. Thumbs up.

June 17, 2017

Perfect for kids

An innovative system for it's time and still a great console for kids, beginners, and lovers of video games. There are a lot of affordable games out for the Wii but unfortunately a lot of them are pretty horrible quality games. The graphics aren't the best but that's never been an issue for me. I love the idea behind the Wii controllers but they eat batteries like no other and break down a lot. Aside from gameplay you can use the console for youtube and Netflixing. It has it's issues but the Wii has paved the way for interactive game play and has got more people into video gaming itself. Still a fun system for kids.

June 02, 2017

I love it and so are my kids,they do the dance revolution, and I do the Wii Sports, the yoga is really good and fun. I do the sports with my kids, they love the running one, is really a fun family game

May 12, 2017

This is such a great, fun and useful gaming console! It's very interactive, and easy to use. I love that it is easy to use for adults and children. I also use it to watch Netflix! My favourite games are Super Mario World, Mario Party, Just Dance and the Wii Sports! So much fun and great when you have a group of people over!

May 08, 2017

i had to wait years after the wii came out to get one but i always wanted one and it was worth the wait i love playing active games on it like wii fit and i also playing mario cart games with my boyfriend

April 28, 2017

I've had my wii for around 7 years now . I got it because I wanted more excecise in my life and I knew it wouldn't feel like it while I was playing all the different games . It's actually a lot of fun and time goes by so fast . I also love playing racing games with my nephews on it . I have my Netflix set up on it as well .

April 10, 2017

I bought a Wii a couple years after it came out. I really enjoyed that it got you up and active, even though it was a video game console. I loved the games that came with this system, and i like all the games that were available to this system. If you're into hardcore gaming, this console isn't for you. This is for someone that likes mild gaming, and being active while playing. I honestly love this system, for the amount that i game, this is perfect for me.

April 10, 2017

I love my Wii! This is one of my favourite systems that ever came out and I am a hardcore gamer. Its easy to hook up and lots of channels you can download as well as the fact that the game title selection is huge.