A & W Rootbeer Reviews

November 11, 2020

Love it

I prefer A&W;root beer to any other simply of the fact that its the best with floats. Put some vanilla ice cream in a cup some of that yummy brown liquid and you have a delicious dessert

November 05, 2020

The best

I grew up obsessed with root beer and this has ALWAYS been my favourite brand. Something about the flavour is so much more authentic than any other root beer that I’ve tried. Great price, and wonderful to make root beer floats with. This brand will always be found in my pantry!

November 05, 2020
    United States

Great product!

I have been such a fan of root beer ever since my childhood. I like how its a strong, intense flavor that is somehow just magically balanced with the carbonation into a perfect crisp drink. I always order it when I treat myself to an A & W meal, and purchase it by the bottle or case whenever I get a craving. It is a flavor my whole family enjoys, and really the only downside is that it can be a little pricey when its not on sale, but other than that I love everything about it!

October 09, 2020

The best Rootbeer around!

Delicious, creamy and perfect to pour over family icecream. A&W;Rootbeer will satisfy any sweet craving and then some. Try adding it to your cake batter for an amazing fluffy rootbeer cake.

October 08, 2020

Delicious

I would definitely buy this product again. It's sweet, creamy and reminds me of my childhood. Nothing like a classic rootbeer with pizza or over icecream.

October 07, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best rootbeer

This is the absolute best root beer around! Great taste, not too sweet or has artificial taste ! Plus, its caffeine free! Totally worth the price!!!!!

October 07, 2020

I dont think i could love a beand of root beer more in my entire life. It is so tasty and refreshing. Its like a glass of AMAZING on a hot summer evening.

August 31, 2020

Buy in restaurant.

Best root-beer when bought in the restaurant, in a frosty mug. I find when bought in cans or bottles it is not the same. Always refreshing and tastes great!

August 21, 2020

Tasty

I love this product. It Is always so fresh and satisfying. This is my go to drink when I need something cold. It's best in a frosty glass. I Just love it

August 14, 2020

Creamy with a depth of flavour

A & W rootbeer has vanilla undertones and a creamy finish. It lacks the harsh acidity evident in other rootbeer brands. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you wil have something really special.