Advil 12 Hour Tablets Reviews

October 25, 2020
    United States

Best pain medication I’ve used!

I’ve tried several pain medications to help with my pain, I suffer from chronic pain in my shoulders and back, I have bad flare up days and when those days happen I take this. It is fast, effective and I actually have relief unlike when I used other pain meds.

October 06, 2020

This is the only pain relief product I buy now!

I've been a waitress for almost 20 years now and let me tell you what a game changer these things are! I have tried every pain relief medication on the shelf for my back and hips and nothing even compares to this product. I take one at the first sign of pain and it lasts my entire shift and beyond. My performance at work is drastically improved. I have already recommended this product to friends and family.

February 02, 2020
    Surrey, United Kingdom

My go to when i have a headache

Advil is my go to brand whenever i have a headache or feeling rough and these 12hour capsules are a miracle pill. They work wonders and i would recommend to everyone!

January 31, 2020

Excellent product. Works fast. I would buy this product

Like this product. When i have a headache only advil works and help alot with arthritis pain in my hands. Some days they dont want to bend. After an advil 12 hour im good for the whole day

January 27, 2020

Have to get this product whenever ill!

A perfect way to deal with headache, cold, it always help with sickness and a must have when starting to feel unwell!! Its also a fast way to get rid of any sickness in no time!

December 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product

I have migraines and muscles pain and this helps with some of the pain ! It’s great for my back pain and my knees I’ve stocked up on this product for future use!

September 29, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Love this

After working a long hard 12 hour shift, this is my definition of Immediate pain relief, it helps reduce inflammation and takes a lot of pain away especially from my feet and legs!

September 10, 2019

Reliefs the pain quick!

I love this product because it is very effective and last a long time! It doesn’t take long before my headache is gone. I feel great the rest of the day! I would recommend this to anyone who has pain.

September 02, 2019

My "go to"

I lived in the states years ago when Aleve wasnt sold in canada & loved it. So was very glad when it finally became available in canada. I prefer it over tyelnol and advil. I just find it works better & alot faster. Its decently priced as well, in my opinion & doesnt contain caffeine

August 17, 2019

Finally found something that lasts.

After Dealing with insane tooth pain and nothing working more then a couple hours to dull it, I found these and decided to give them a try. Finally something that lasted a long time and allowed me to sleep.