MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

Great product

I received this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club #gotitfree
    I used this product for cramps due to menstrual pain, as I get really terrible cramps. I used it as soon as I felt one coming on and it took it away quick.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Super effective liquid gels

This came at the perfect time since I was experiencing the worst cramps ever!! I reached for one of the motrin super strength gels and the pain was gone much faster than usual. The package is much nicer to open than the usual child protection caps.. i like this arrow to arrow pop top much more!I will definitely continue to purchase motrin in the future instead of my off brand ibuprofen. I'm sure it will work for other pain as well, but it was very effective for my menstrual pain. Will be added to the arsenal for sure.

January 28, 2020

Great for kicking cramps to the curb!

I received a bottle of Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels for free in exchange for an honest review thanks to ChickAdvisor and Motrin. #gotitfree

Since having my son, my menstrual cramps have been INSANE! I usually have a full day of intense, hard to touch, hard to function cramps! That is very difficult to experience when you have a very very very busy toddler!

This month, it was totally different! When I woke up with cramps, I took Motrin and within the hour, it was as if I hadn’t experienced any cramps at all! And the best part was, the dose lasted until it was safe to take another dose! Highly recommend

No more pain!

I have always used Motrin for all kinds of pain. But it's not just for aches and pains, it can also be for menstrual cramps. I know from experience that they can be very unpleasant. So I've used many different methods of releasing my cramps from a hot water bottle to the famous PMS pills. But I find that Motrin is the best for relief. And the new 400 milligram liquid gels work nice and fast!

January 28, 2020

I will buy this again for sure!

I was a little hesitant to try this product at first, especially with the claim that it can help with migraines. Honestly, I found it to be really helpful. I took a tablet at night before I went to bed, that way the it would be dark and that would help as well. I found that my migraines and headaches would subside within 30 minutes. I appreciate that it's super strength, and I found I only need one pill. It didn't make me drowsy, so I was able to take it during the day if I needed it. I will be buying this product, when I finish the bottle I have! #GotItFree #Nojoke #ItWorks

Amazing Product

I tried this product during my monthly period cycle as I get bad cramps during the first couple of days. I usually take Advil and it works fine. But my experience with Motrin was amazing. The pill is very effective as it only took around 20 ish minutes for it to kick in and after around an hour, my cramps were gone and I was feeling so much better. Also, Motrin is very affordable and you can find it at all almost any drugstore. Definitely recommended!

Works Great!!!

First things first, weird fun fact...My period had actually started the day after recieving my #free package from #ChickAdvisor lol So it got put to use almost immediately! I never had period cramps growing up but for some odd reason, after my last baby, I started getting them. I have tried a few different pain relief routes but nothing ever really worked this well. I was actually shocked because I never really thought to turn to Motrin for period cramp relief. These magic pills are my new go too for relief for that time of the month. Highly recommend!!! Give them a try, you'll be glad you did ;)

Fast & Effective Relief

This is definitely my go-to brand. The capsules are easy to swallow and it usually takes less than 30 minutes to start feeling the relief. Back, muscle and head pain are usually gone for hours. It's a miracle worker on period cramps too!

January 28, 2020

Fast relief from severe menstrual cramping

I was selected to try Motrin liquid gels for my menstrual cramps.
    First you need to know my cramps have me stuck on a couch with a heating pad and no avail. They make parenting impossible and with my 1 and a half year old this simply doesn’t fly. I’ve tried other brands before but they just don’t work that fast or long.
    I took 1 Motrin (as directed)as soon as my cramping started and to my surprise within 10-15 minutes later I started to feel relief. By 20 minutes I was completely pain free for 5 hours! This has made all the difference in my life as I can now keep up to my little one. I no longer fear that dreaded week.
    Motrin was easy to swallow with their capsule easily gliding down with a tall glass of water, no chalky pills stuck in your throat- or their terrible tastes. Motrin is tasteless!
    I never thought to buy them before but Motrin I see you now!!!

Tellement efficaces!

Les caplets liqui-gels de Motrin sont d’une efficacité surprenante. Facile à avaler, ne nécessite que la prise d’un seul caplet, le médicaments agit vraiment rapidement et effiacement.