MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

Texas, United States

Headaches be gone

I suffer from migraines and use Motrin to help with those. Motrin can be found just about anywhere so that’s an awesome thing if you take them. Motrin is good for any pain in my opinion.

Florida, United States

Great pain killer.

I always turn to Motrin for pin that I have. Menstrual cramps, muscle aches or even headaches. This is the medicine I turn to everytime!!!! Great and effective and it’s affordable. Would purchase again and reccomend

Texas, United States

Great pain relief

Started using Motrin for headaches I get every now & then. Used to use another brand, but it didn't seem to work as well any more. Tried these & have been pleased with then ever since. They work very well my headaches & for ither pain relief.

June 28, 2020
    Florida, United States

Yessss!

I love Motrin and I keep a bottle in pharmacy cabinet at alll time. They are my go to for menstrual cramps, a few minutes them boom! I feel like new. I have been taking Motrin for years and they still work for me, when some pain killer after a while doesn’t have any effects anymore. Do not hesitate to get this!

June 27, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Will use again

Motrin is one of the my most highly recommended pain reliever. The gel tabs are what seem to work the best for my headaches, as well with toothaches when you can't get to the dentist.

June 26, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Works fast !!

Motrin is the best medicine for me whenever I am going through any pain especially menstrual cramps. It works fast and is long lasting. I always keep them handy at home whenever there is a need.

June 24, 2020

My GO TO

I suffer from horrible menstrual cramps and Motrin is the BEST and FASTEST working reliever I’ve tried to date! I have recommended time and time again since first trying it and it’s still a regularly purchased brand and item for our home!

May 27, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

PAIN CHANGER

My husband and myself suffer from excruciating headaches/migraines. Nothing seemed to help, all it did was knock off the edge. BUT Motrin completely knocked the pain out.

May 22, 2020

Instantly took cramps away.

I have found this product not only works quickly but is also easy on the digestion. It also does work well for 4+ hours with just one. Depending of course on your type of pain; body size & use of such products. Took it for cramps, which I have put my on bed rest before. I of course will take 2. Great features of this product is that for people that have a hard time to swallow medication. This medication goes down easier. It activates fast, so not agony waiting.

May 20, 2020

Works great.

Got this product for free to try and boy was I pleasantly suprised. This Motrin works like a hot darn. And the liquid gel caps dissolve in what seems like a quick fashion making the meds kick in so fast. Id absolutely buy this again.