MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

March 25, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Motrin liquid gels

Oh my God I love this products I suffer from really bad migraines and Motrin liquid gels help me with the pain it's fast-acting and I love that it's liquid gel and not a solid for some reason I don't like solid pills I rather do liquid gels but they're more harder to find also Motrin is a good pain reliever also helps with menstrual cramping I saw that this pill can do all the things I need in one I would recommend Motrin liquid gels to anybody it's a must pick up.

March 25, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Multiple Pain Relief

The liquid gels are amazingly FAST at pain relief. I have even been told by dentist to put a little of the liquid on a sore tooth or gums and it works instantly, making life and pain a whole lot easier to deal with in mere minutes instead of hours..

March 24, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Good product to have on hand

Motrin, is a decent product to keep at home on hand for certain things. I feel this product works well for certain ailments compares to others. Be carful of how much you take as it does irritate my stomach. Overall, great product that tends to work quickly.

March 13, 2020

I use them for migraines

I suffer from frequent migrains & I need quick lasting relief ando motrin does that for me so I try to have it in the house at all times because I find very few pain killers work

March 12, 2020

Effective pain reliever

I never had cramps while using this product so I wasn’t able to test that aspect of the product. I did have a lot of headaches and body aches after a workout and it worked better for that than any other brand I had previously tried

March 10, 2020

I will be buying this from now on! I have fibromyalgia,

I have fibromyalgia, and it makes me have the most painful period pain. I used Motrin twice a day while on my period, and it helped immensely. This will be my new go to.

March 10, 2020

Very effective

I found quick relief, with an easy to swallow capsule. It helped sooth tough cramps that other lending brands couldn't touch! I will definitely be keeping these close by next month.

March 09, 2020

Goodbye Monthly Suffering!! 👋

I received this product free to try from Chick Advisor. We were to test this product during our "monthly visit" to see if helped alleviate some of the symptoms. Oh. My. God. This is my saving grace, honestly. I have rarely used Motrin in the past and never purchased it myself but I will definitely be a future customer! This is the literal best thing for treating cramps and headaches that come with your period. Ever since having a baby my cramps have been so bad sometimes I literally curl into a ball with my hot water bottle and hope I dont have to move, and my head will pound. When having one of these episodes I popped a Motrin and within a half hour I was a functional human being again, yay! And the effects lasted all night so I actually got a decent sleep! I definitely recommend these babies for period cramps and headaches.

3.2/5

March 09, 2020

Nothing better than any other brand

I didnt find that this was better than any other brand of pain reliever out there. When I am on my period - I normally use pure ibuprofen and I would say it works better for that type of pain. However this works well for headaches and other aches and pains not related to that time of the month!

March 07, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

It Helps with Menstrual pain.

My entire life I’ve never tried Motrin, but I finally
    Have.
    I had my IUD recently removed (I’m not pregnant still) so when I finally got my Mother Nature fountain I started experiencing painful cramps, I was putting my legs up on the wall, rolling around my floor at times. I went through that alost a whole day, but luckily, I when the time got rough, I took the Motrin, and it surprises me, my Menstrual pains came to an almost stop, like I Literally barely felt them, and for me I have very painful periods. So this is amazing that I felt little to nothing, about a half an hour it took for them to kick in, but I’m tellin’ ya this thing does work!
    So now every time I get those pains I’m going to be for sure taking one, I’ll have less pain now thanks to this.
    I highly recommend this for people who have painful period cramps, this is safe, and very effective! I am going to be telling my whole family about this.