Advil 12 hour

Advil 12 hour Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 146 in Pain Relief

June 12, 2017

Definitely will buy again. Works great

Advil is a great brAnd and they have great products.
    I recently bought these and have noticed nothing but good results. They work great. I will definitely buy them again and a couple friends have needed Advil and I've given them a tablet and they agree that it works greAt

May 26, 2017

I will use nothing but this product again. It works quickly and it works for a long time. It blows any other product away big time. It's by far the best.

April 25, 2017

Great pills if you have trouble sleeping because of pain. I take them at night and its perfect because I can sleep peacefully, The price is average but I find they are on sale often.

April 22, 2017

I have tried Advil 12 hour several times now and found it to be a great product. It does what it says it will do and it does it quickly and does last 12 hours.

March 30, 2017

Love Advil 12 hour. With this product I don't have to keep taking pills every few hours. Wit Advil 12 hour I only have to take 1 all day. Works great and relieves pain fast

March 28, 2017

Best headache reliever, I also recommended it for period's pain. I've tried different products and this is the most effective one.

Sometimes It can be a bit pricy but there is always coupons availables at Rexall or Shoppers.

A few times I got it for $0.40 cents.

Super recommended it, just don't take more than 1 as per the box says, you'll see that one will be enough.

March 21, 2017

I had a knee replacement and it didn't heal properly. When I use the 12 hr it takes the inflammation right away and also relieves my back pain effectively.

March 06, 2017

This is now the only Advil product I buy. I find that it really does last 12 hours and only having to take one pill is nice too. Ithe works wonders for my husband's headaches, when usually no other pain killers work.

March 01, 2017

I bought this over the counter and it worked wonders for me and it gave me relief. I also gave this to my son and he felt better as well. I am going to buy this one

March 01, 2017

I love Advil. While many people may use Advil for joint aches and pains, and I do on occasion have a problem with my right hip and I will use it for that – I mainly use it for my cramps. Yep, cramps. Not fun to talk about and even less fun to get them. I have found that Advil works even better than Vicodin – and is much easier to get!! I always have Advil within reach, be it my purse, my nightstand, my car and my living room. My orthopedic doctor recommended it for my hip pain, which was cool because I use it for cramps also.

Natrel Lactose Free Milk