Advil Extra Strength Caplets Reviews
#102 in Pain Relief

June 25, 2019

Only kind I buy

Advil is the only brand I trust for headaches, as well as cramping. I don't know what I would do without it. I am fortunate to have found a pain reliever that works for different symptoms.

June 23, 2019

Helped a lot with sunburn

I recently went to Mexico and sunburnt my legs pretty badly. I was recommended to take an advil at least twice a day and I believe they helped a lot with the pain, the recovery as well as the time it took to fully heal! A life saver useful for many different things!

June 20, 2019

Strong pain reliever

I suffer from awful migraines,and most over the counter pills just aren't strong enough.These caplets though really help alleviate the pain,and act quite fast!A bit pricey,but worth it

June 04, 2019

Helps with Pain

I take the extra strength advil whenever I start having a headache and it definitely helps with the pain. I also take it for other aches and pains which also helps tremendously. I also like the caplet form which doesn't dissolve in your mouth right away like some other painkillers do so that I can take one if I'm at work or on the road if I don't have anything to drink with it.

May 21, 2019

I will keep purchasing this oroduct.

If you suffer with headaches Advil extra strength works. I suffer with migraines and if I catch the headache before it gets to bad Advil will take the headache away.

March 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tough on pain - easy on the stomach

Advil extra strength capsules are my go to for muscle, headheadache and tooth pain. I used to use liquid gels but i found they would give me a heartburn or a bad stomach. These are much mote gentle on the stomach.

October 20, 2018

The best pain reliever

These are the only pills that work for me. I have acid reflux and they are the only ones that don’t seem to hurt my belly. They are my go to pain reliever.

July 31, 2018

Advil

Bon dernièrement j'ai été prit de migraine et des maux de dents atroce et prendre advil ma beaucoup aidé sa a tout de suite soulagé mes douleurs.mais comme tous médicaments il y a des moment ou advil ne suffit pas...

November 30, 2016

Works great! I've tried many things for pain, and nothing is as effective as this (except for the fact that I have to double up on the extra strength). Usually it works in about 45m, and I have relief for the full 4h until the next dose. It can also be halved without issue, it doesn't taste bad, and it works exactly as I need it to.

September 13, 2016

I get brutal headaches pretty regularly and I know I can trust that Advil will help alleviate the pain . I have difficulty swallowing pills but I can take these easily . They start to work within 20 mins . I definitely recommend .