Advil Extra Strength Caplets Reviews
#121 in Pain Relief

June 04, 2019

Helps with Pain

I take the extra strength advil whenever I start having a headache and it definitely helps with the pain. I also take it for other aches and pains which also helps tremendously. I also like the caplet form which doesn't dissolve in your mouth right away like some other painkillers do so that I can take one if I'm at work or on the road if I don't have anything to drink with it.

May 21, 2019

I will keep purchasing this oroduct.

If you suffer with headaches Advil extra strength works. I suffer with migraines and if I catch the headache before it gets to bad Advil will take the headache away.

May 18, 2019

Amazing product

Works well. Will recommend it to others. Had severe migraine and this is the only product that actually worked. I would buy it again and this is my go to solution for all the pain

March 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tough on pain - easy on the stomach

Advil extra strength capsules are my go to for muscle, headheadache and tooth pain. I used to use liquid gels but i found they would give me a heartburn or a bad stomach. These are much mote gentle on the stomach.

October 20, 2018

The best pain reliever

These are the only pills that work for me. I have acid reflux and they are the only ones that don’t seem to hurt my belly. They are my go to pain reliever.

July 31, 2018

Advil

Bon dernièrement j'ai été prit de migraine et des maux de dents atroce et prendre advil ma beaucoup aidé sa a tout de suite soulagé mes douleurs.mais comme tous médicaments il y a des moment ou advil ne suffit pas...

November 30, 2016

Works great! I've tried many things for pain, and nothing is as effective as this (except for the fact that I have to double up on the extra strength). Usually it works in about 45m, and I have relief for the full 4h until the next dose. It can also be halved without issue, it doesn't taste bad, and it works exactly as I need it to.

September 13, 2016

I get brutal headaches pretty regularly and I know I can trust that Advil will help alleviate the pain . I have difficulty swallowing pills but I can take these easily . They start to work within 20 mins . I definitely recommend .

September 12, 2016

My whole family relies on this product, from headaches, to muscle aches to fever. It's fast acting and often 1 is enough. I tell everyone I know about this product. So far everyone has said it's great!

January 18, 2016

Advil extra strength tablets is a staple in my household to cure nasty headaches and general body aches and fever. 1 tablet usually does the trick. The tablet is much easier to swallow compared to the caplets. The tablet has a smooth outer coating that is sweet rather than bitter. The tablet is highly recommended to those who have difficulty swallowing pills.

Usually one advil extra strength taken with a bit of water or juice kicks in within 20 minutes and lasts all day. It is a bit pricey but well worth it when your head is pounding.