Advil Nighttime Liqui-Gels Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 146 in Pain Relief

The multi-pain relieving power of Advil® plus a gentle sleep aid. If aches and pains are keeping you up at night, Advil®PM Liqui-Gels® can help you get the rest you need. It works by combining the powerful pain relief of Advil® with a gentle sleep aid. Whether you have occasional muscle aches, backache, minor arthritis pain or other aches or pains, you can rest assured with Advil® PM Liqui-Gels®. Advil®PM Liqui-Gels®, real liquid power to rush relief where it hurts to ease you into a better night's sleep. Among non-prescription pain relievers.

June 01, 2017

I just recovered from a bad cold and was told that this would help me sleep because of my cough. I took two and was drowzy within a half hour. It works and is easily accessible.

May 11, 2017

I suffer from insomnia and pain that often prevent me from having a restful nites sleep. I take these frequently n i get a great sleep from taking these. I would def give them a 5/5 rating in all aspects.

May 11, 2017

I love these, great to take at night. They help you sleep through the pain. I buy these quite a bit and deffinitely would recommend to others. Great for sleep and pain.

May 08, 2017

Amazing for the aches and pains at night when you can not get to sleep. Helps a lot and does not have a bad taste. Easy going down and helps to sleep.

January 10, 2017

I got a small sample of this and I'm quite happy with it. I have chronic pain and have many sleepless nights, this worked well and I woke up not feeling super groggy. I am definitely a gel pill user, so much easier to get down and probably not as hard on your stomach.

January 07, 2017

Works well and does not leave you feeling groggy the next day. Took it about an hour before bedtime and felt it starting to work right around the time I got into bed. Woke up feeling well rested. Would highly recommend this product to friends.

September 17, 2016

I got this product in hopes that it would help me sleep as I haven't had much luck with other products I didn't have much hope. To my surprise this product worked and didn't leave me feeling poorly in the morning

May 26, 2016

I work at a radio station where I'm staring at a computer screen all day and I get terrible migraines, but these get rid of my migraines fast and the affects are long lasting. Plus theyre very easy to swallow.

May 26, 2016

Got my free sample in the mail, spent a long day at the park with the kids I was feeling particularly sore and tired, I decided to try these out, hoping and praying I wouldn't be groggy in the morning! Fell asleep fast, woke up refreshed and feeling much better! Two thumbs up Advil!!

May 02, 2016

I am a person who suffers from Fibromyalgia (For those who do not know the symptoms think of it as a heightened sensitivity of the nerves causing constant aches to bruise like pain over the whole body). At times the aching is horrendous and it makes it very difficult to sleep, the restlessness that is caused by the pain starts a vicious cycle of more pain when I wake.

The three main triggers for my pain is lack of: sleep, healthy dieting, and exercise. Sleep is the easiest one to mess up as one day of bad sleep will trigger it, while one day without exercise or eating unhealthy won't trigger it.

I chose to live without prescriptions but sometimes the pain cycle won't end. I got a sample of this product and I find for average days 1 capsule works to get rid of 90% of the pain without feeling like I am drugged at all. I wake up without pain, and feel much more rested as well. I highly recommend this product to those suffering from pain, who do not usually take medication, but sometimes need a little helped breaking the cycle of pain!