Advil PM Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 126 in Pain Relief

May 13, 2017

This product is quite effective for my mild to moderate joint pain and nighttime restlessness. I prefer to only take one instead of two pills which is usually all that I need. I also prefer the tablets over the capsules because they are much easier to swallow. Also the tablets can be cut in half wheras the capsules cannot.

March 01, 2017

I rarely need help falling asleep at night. However, I do like to keep something on hand in case I need it. I tried the Advil PM the week after I received it.

It did what it promised. It helped me sleep and I had no grogginess in the morning. I also liked that worked quickly, I started feeling it working about 10-15 minutes after I took it. While I don't like to rely on sleeping medicine, I now have a box of Advil PM in my house in case I need a little help falling asleep.

September 29, 2016

Having Fibromyalgia and Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) is hard for anyone to get used to. You’re in constant pain and it makes it really difficult to do anything, like sleep. So when I was offered the opportunity to try a sample of Advil PM for free for review I was excited. Why didn’t I think of Advil PM sooner? I mean, I know Advil is a great brand and they have always worked before. But I honestly never thought about it helping me sleep.

I woke up in such a great mood and feeling so refreshed the morning after taking Advil PM. It was an eye changer. I’m not one to use a ton of pills to help me out, but this is a great product to keep around the house for those horrible nights. It didnt take long to kick in, I fell asleep fast, had no problems waking up when my baby needed me, and still woke up more refreshed than I normally do.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has trouble sleeping at night due to pain!!

August 27, 2016

Advil PM is the perfect solution when you have a headache and find that you cannot sleep. I take 2 of the film coated tablets and I start feeling drowsy within 10 minutes. Usually after taking the Advil I sleep through the night. I did recieve this product for free in exchange for a honest review

February 10, 2016

Advil PM is geared to help you sleep - when you have pain. It is a combination of a pain killer and a mild sleep aid. It helps me get to sleep - and stay asleep - when my arthritis is acting up. Definitely recommend this product!