Aerius Kids Reviews
#361 in Remedies

Good - 0

December 07, 2017

Fast acting relief!

This provides fast acting relief from a variety of allergy symptoms! The fact that it is non-drowsy means the kids can still function and we can be more confident that symptoms are not progressing to something more serious! This is my new go-to antihistamine for my kids!

November 03, 2015

My son has seasonal (and then some..) allergies, combined with asthma. As such, we are on constant alert as to how he is feeling and reacting to the elements. We've used a variety of medications in the past, with varying efficacy. We started using Aerius Kids at the beginning of the summer and this is the only allergy medicine that we will use for him now. I give him a dose in the morning (no fighting...bonus) and he is generally fine for the whole day. No side effects either. Win-win!

April 20, 2015

My daughter suffers from allergies what seems like all year round. She loves the taste and asks to take when she gets bad. Very effective as well.

November 09, 2014

Worked well for my daughters allergies, and the taste is great for her as well. No complaints from her so that is the main thing:)

June 18, 2014

Aerius Is The ONLY Allergy Medication I Use For My Kid!!!!
    I've never had any problems and it has worked Every Single Time!!

May 29, 2014

This product works for non drowsy effect. Especially works great on grass and tree allergies for kids.

August 14, 2013

AERIUS® Kids' Syrup delivers relief from seasonal allergy symptoms in an easy-to-swallow liquid, so kids can get the same relief as adults. One dose of AERIUS® Kids' Syrup brings fast, effective relief from irritating allergy symptoms due to seasonal allergies, without causing drowsiness. AERIUS® 24-hour working time means your child gets a full day's relief from a single dose.

AERIUS® Kids' Syrup effectively relieves the following symptoms: congestion, stuffiness, sneezing & runny, itchy nose; itchy, watery, red eyes; allergic cough; skin itch & hives; and itchy palate.

This is the only allergy medicine I will buy for our kids. It delivers on everything it claims!