Alfred Sung Shi Perfume Reviews
#1133 in Perfume

Introduced in the year 2000, by the design house of Alfred Sung. Shi is a perfect blend of water lily, fig leaves, lush blossoms and musk. It is recommended for daytime wear

Good - 0

July 11, 2017

WILL PURCHASE AGAIN

I do own probably every Alfred Sung perfume that there is. I find this scent to be a very subtle floral, definitely not over- powering. The perfume bottle is simple, yet elegant. I bought this perfume when it was on sale at Shopper's Drug Mart for $19.99, which is a steal compared to the retail price. If you haven't had an opportunity to try this perfume, I suggest that you try it for yourself, especially if it goes on sale for under twenty dollars.

January 07, 2017

J'adore ce parfum! Je l'utilise depuis quelques années déjà ! Je n'aime pas les parfums avec une odeur trop forte et celui la est juste parfait!!!! J'ai beaucoup de misère à en prendre un autre

June 06, 2016

I dont like strong perfumes and this particular one from Alfred Sung is my favorite. I LOVE this perfume, it has a very soft fragrance and smells amazing. I get alot of compliments on how nice l smell when I wear this perfume and it doesn't irritate my skin.

March 15, 2016

I love the scent. I bought a kit with shower gel and lotion as well as the perfume. I don't notice the smell after a couple of hours. But I am probably just accustomed to it. It has the right balance of sweet and musky.

February 17, 2014

I love this perfume!!!! I have had lots of comments from men on how good I smell!! It is light and breezy.

August 16, 2010

I also reviewed this product and agree it is a personal favourite that I wear quite often! It is a soft floral that never overpowers. I liked it so much, I went out and bought the lotion and bath creme! Viva Sung!

August 16, 2010

I'm very picky when it comes to scents. I like a soft scent, but one that people will take notice of. I loved the smell of Shi. I actually am a fan of most of Alfred Sung's scents, but Shi has to be my favourite of them all. I wear it daily, and am constantly being asked what I'm wearing, and complimented on the scent. The bottle is also very stylish and looks great sitting on a counter.