Almay Brow Defining Pencil Reviews
#310 in Eyebrow Care

Give your brows soft, natural-looking color that lasts from morning 'til night for a well-groomed look. The pencil sharpens automatically into an ultra-fine tip, so you get precise definition. Vitamin E and and aloe sooth and nourish. Built-in brow brush keeps your brows in perfect shape.To Use: Use brow brush to groom brows brushing up and out. Apply pencil to brows using light, short strokes.hypoallergenic • non-irritating • ophthalmologist, clinically and allergy tested • suitable for contact lens wearers

October 06, 2017

Best drugstore brand yet

This is the best I've found at the drugstore or beauty dept yet... it's colour matches pretty close, draws on well.
    The only thing is it isn't waterproof or sweat/smudge proof.
    Great value though :)

April 28, 2017

I've been using this item for years. After a long search for the ones that would work for me. This one works good in my thin eyebrow. It is easy to use.

January 07, 2017

I have recently tried Almay Brow Defining Pencil and think it is great! Easily found my shade (a little difficult as a red head). Definite great value for the product. Will continue to use for sure.

June 17, 2015

I Have Very Thin Eyebrows, I Have Tried A Few or should I say many eye brow pencils and nothing compares to this prtpdu t, amazing lasts all day and no one ever asked me if I draw my eye brows on. That's what I normally get. Would highly recommend this product to everyone..

April 09, 2015

Almay products are high quality & never fail to let me down and this brow pencil lived up to the expectations. Will def purchase

3.2/5

October 23, 2014

It can be difficult to find brow pencils that not only match the colour of my brows, but lasts throughout the day.
    I'm happy with the consistency that Almay brings and will certainly use this product for a while!

August 12, 2014

much cheaper than brand ones, and works very well!!

3.2/5

August 05, 2014

Its great but not the best out there. breaks easily when applying it.

August 05, 2014

easy to use, looks great and stays on long time. Best one yet.

March 27, 2014

A great defining pencil, but a little pricey.