3.6/5
Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup Reviews
#272 in Makeup

Good - 0

June 13, 2017

I would by this product again!

I have a fear of foundation, but when I seen skin matching I was intrigued. I love this product! It provides nice coverage, even tones and makes me less pale while not turning me orange. I am so happy I discovered this product and will continue to purchase.

June 08, 2015

I really like this product I use it all the time although I feel like you could always use a little bit more it never really covers 100 percent but it does adapt to your own skintone so it is a plus

1.3/5

October 11, 2014

I received a coupon to try the Almay Smart Shade skintone matching makeup for free and am so relieved that I never wasted my own $15 on this as it doesn't work at all! I got the light/medium shade and no matter how much I tried to use, it didn't provide me with any coverage.I have some freckles and sun spots that my usual makeup covers but I didn't notice any difference with the Almay Smart Shade. Don't waste your money with this product!

September 27, 2014

Blends well and it looks like i'm not wearing any makeup. i like the spf 15, too.