Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara Reviews
#1 in Makeup

October 02, 2019

Love it

I enjoyed using this product. It has a very subtle feeling. It leaves my lashes very long, curled and great looking. I would like to highly recommend it to others

July 21, 2019

Underated mascara

This mascara seems to get mixed reviews, but I love it and have been using it almost exclusively since it came out! I admit I was sucked in by the Gwen Stefani advertising and how amazing her lashes looked!! Application for this is a bit different than regular mascara though I find...if you go over the lashes once or twice it is not going to give you the great volume effect it claims. I keep going over and over the lashe until I get the effect I want (do not even need redip) and my lashes look long and full and do not experience any clumping while applying. Does not flake all day, and has terrific staying power as this does not easily come off your lashes as it is a fiber mascara...so it sort of coats your lashes like a tube. This feels a bit weird at first since you can sort of peel the whole tube off your lashes, which makes it a bit harder to remove...but still comes of easily enough.

April 03, 2019

gives a good look

This is my personal Favourite mascara. its results are just amazing giving in a nice length to your lashes. Which makes you look just gorgeous. The price it sells is also quite decent and affordable

April 03, 2019

Amazing!

Here is a mask that is a junction of quality and affordability. I love it, and I would buy one by one. I really recommend it for who loves makeup. Go ahead!

February 07, 2019

Mascara revlon

J’adore les mascara revlon! Je possède toute la collection tellement que je les aimes. Ces mascara sont de très bonne qualité en plus du mascara en tant que tel qui est très mignon. La brosse des mascara revlon est très efficace puisqu’elle empêche les amas du produit dans les cils. Elle les sépare délicatement en ajoutant son produit dessu ce qui fait que ce mascara est parfait! Je le recommande fortement.:)

January 08, 2019

This is a pretty great mascara I really like the volume this mascara gives because I found that it made my lashes look quite full. I didn't have any problems with smudging and it lasted for my 8 hour shifts at work. Love that it's water resistant. I suggest this mascara to others and I will purchase it in the future as well!

August 31, 2018

Very natural feel...

So I was kinda hesitant at first with this mascara. My boyfriend bought it for me( yes, he actually went to the pharmacy and had the lady recommend a mascara to him...for me)..HOW SWEET!!! Anyhow, I have the Plum Brown. I usually wear black, so it took me getting use to it. I apply many coats, but I am and was pleasantly surprised. I recommend it for a little yet full look.

1.0/5

August 29, 2018

So disappointing!

I was super excited to try it as a sample from Revlon and was hopeful to find a new voluminous affordable mascara. Regrettably, I didn't find the applicator brush to separate or coat my lashes creating much volume. It's a good mascara for natural looking lashes in my opinion but doesn't create a full appearance for those of us looking for a bold lash. I would not waste your money on this one.

August 11, 2018

Very Nice!!!

I've been using this mascara for awhile now and I am loving it!!! It is comparable to some higher end mascaras like Lancome but at a very good price point. Fairly waterproof even though it isn't advertised as such. Definitely recommend

August 02, 2018

Dupe of younique

I am in LOVE with this make up. I received it completely free to try and review and let me tell you this will be my next mascara purchase. I have been thinking of getting my eyelashes permed but with this mascara it makes my eyelashes long and full with the fibers so I will be continuing to use this and I have received many compliments!