3.6/5
Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara Reviews
#1 in Makeup

August 31, 2018

Very natural feel...

So I was kinda hesitant at first with this mascara. My boyfriend bought it for me( yes, he actually went to the pharmacy and had the lady recommend a mascara to him...for me)..HOW SWEET!!! Anyhow, I have the Plum Brown. I usually wear black, so it took me getting use to it. I apply many coats, but I am and was pleasantly surprised. I recommend it for a little yet full look.

1.0/5

August 29, 2018

So disappointing!

I was super excited to try it as a sample from Revlon and was hopeful to find a new voluminous affordable mascara. Regrettably, I didn't find the applicator brush to separate or coat my lashes creating much volume. It's a good mascara for natural looking lashes in my opinion but doesn't create a full appearance for those of us looking for a bold lash. I would not waste your money on this one.

August 11, 2018

Very Nice!!!

I've been using this mascara for awhile now and I am loving it!!! It is comparable to some higher end mascaras like Lancome but at a very good price point. Fairly waterproof even though it isn't advertised as such. Definitely recommend

August 02, 2018

Dupe of younique

I am in LOVE with this make up. I received it completely free to try and review and let me tell you this will be my next mascara purchase. I have been thinking of getting my eyelashes permed but with this mascara it makes my eyelashes long and full with the fibers so I will be continuing to use this and I have received many compliments!

Awesome!!

I love this mascara!! It makes my eye lashes look so full and long. One of my favorite make-up products right now. I have tried and have other mascaras but this one is the best

Pas mon mascara préféré

Je n'ai vraiment pas apprécié ce mascara plus qu'il le faut. Je trouve qu'il a tendance à coller les cils ensemble alors que personnellement, je recherche surtout de la définition dans mes cils.

Aussi, après seulement quelques jours d'utilisation, j'ai remarqué qu'il était quasi-impossible à retirer des cils! Même avec du démaquillant waterproof et de l'huile de coco, je dois frotter mes yeux vraiment longtemps pour le faire partir ce que je n'apprécie vraiment pas!

flakey

I really loved trying out the Mega Multiplier Mascara by Revlon. It did a great job at delivering length and volume but it did dry out fairly fast and I could feel it flaking off mid day.

April 07, 2018

Première fois que je teste un mascara de la marque Revlon

Je ne me maquille pas à tout les jours mais le produit que j'utilise le plus souvent c'est bien du mascara. Le Mega Mutiplier de Revlon est bon pour ce qui est du volume des cils mais pas côté longueur selon moi. Il n'est pas sèche du tout, même qu'il est plutôt très mouillé comme mascara. J'aime bien l'emballage et je le recommande mais ce n'est pas le meilleur en pharmacie selon moi.

April 06, 2018

No clumping!

This mascara volumizes without clumping! It creates a very natural look! It's very easy to use. It achieves thick lashes in just a couple of applications. Just wished it's waterproof cuz it flakes after several hours.

April 05, 2018

Defined fibre lashes

This mascara uses fibres to add volume and length to lashes. I was really impressed with how well the wand separated lashes and application was quite easy. Another perk is this mascara stays on all day with ZERO flaking! A bit of a pain to take off though.