Alterna Caviar CC Cream
Good

Alterna Caviar CC Cream Reviews

Ranked #1053 out of 2394 in Hair Care

April 19, 2017

I like the versatility of this hair cream. You can use it on dry or wet hair. Makes hair look polished and feel smooth. I love the clean fresh scent and a little goes a long way. Very easy to use.

April 04, 2017

Having a combination of both curly and frizzy hair, finding products that actually do my hair justice is difficult. This, however, is AMAZING stuff. I recommend it to everyone!

April 03, 2016

This is my holy grail hair product. I use it as a leave in conditioner/heat protector when wet before blowdrying, and as a finishing product for shine and to tame fly aways. Its also good on the 2nd day to run through the ends of a beachy look for texture. It is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way, I'm not even half done the bottle I got in August. Give it a try!

February 09, 2016

I've almost run out of my deluxe sample of this. I want to buy more because it is such a nice product, but it's a little expensive.
    This is supposed to give hair 10 benefits; moisture, shine, smoothness, softness, anti-breakage, heat protection, light hold, UV protection, manageability, and strength. I would agree that it helps moisturize and add tons of softness. It provides extra shine, and my hair looks and feels very smooth after using this, however I still get those annoying flyaways.
    This product provides decent heat protection and I love that it's supposed to provide UV protection as well, since I'm outside quite a bit.
    My sample has lasted me a couple months, using it every other/ every few days, which helps make this worth the price.
    This has a nice scent, and my hair looks and feels much more styled and cared for when I use it. I feel like this is a product that isn't just geared towards women - the scent would be fine for men or women and the benefits of this product are pretty universal.
    I feel like I can probably find something similar for a lower price, but I will definitely keep this on my Favourites List at Sephora in case I decide to treat myself!

September 14, 2014

Amazing! Promises to correct 10 hair imperfections ie. moisture etc, and it delivers! I constantly have colour in my hair and of course bleach it...but after 1 use my dry ombred ends are soft...I was beginning to think that I'd have to stop ombreing my hair but not now this is a miracle cream. I am soo going to go buy a huge bottle as I only have a sample size! Non greasy and smells great!!!