Prestige Item
Alterna Caviar CC Cream Reviews

March 10, 2018

Absolute must have

I have very fine damaged hair that is prone to shedding. This stuff works wonders. It does not weigh down my hair and it actually makes it look thicker and healthier.

March 05, 2018

The best

I received a sample of this and was reluctant to try it at first, but I'm so glad I did!!!!!!! I use this before aplying a hair oil and the combo works so well

January 30, 2018

A great touch-up product for dry or frizzy hair

Alterna's CC Caviar cream is my go-to product for when I need some extra shine and conditioning on my ends. You can rub a small dollop in your hands then distribute throughout your lengths. It comes in a really cute bottle and it works like a charm for smoothing out static, frizz, dryness, etc.

December 15, 2017

Loved my sample so much I bought the full size

I really, really love this product. My hair is very fine and pretty lifeless, but this product made my hair feel much thicker and more manageable. It says its 10 properties are: moisture, shine, smoothness, softness, anti-breakage, heat protection, light hold, UV protection, manageability, and strength.

My hair definitely felt smoother and softer after use and was shiny. It made it more manageable and it actually felt stronger, thicker and healthier. I love the way it made my hair feel and I have to confess to being completely surprised at how much difference it made.

This was a sample size products and i have just purchased the $50 full size. That's how much I loved it!

December 11, 2017

Amazing

This product seems a bit pricy, but once I tried it I loved it. Makes your hair feel extremely soft and healthy, even when it isn't. And it smells good. Also lasts a long time.

May 25, 2017

This stuff is absolutely amazing. Weightless, smoothing, smells great, non sticky.

I received a deluxe sample and was sold... though the full size product can be very expensive.. I am willing to invest in this as I believe it does make a difference!

April 21, 2017

This stuff smells great! It has made a difference with my hair, making it healthier and preventing breakage. It also tames it and makes it less frizzy/staticky when I apply it, but especially for giving it SHINE. My hair is fine and it is a heavy product so I get excellent results following my hairstylist's instructions: I use only a scant amount and after vigorously rubbing it between the palms of my hands I begin to apply it at the ends, working up to the roots, and inside my hair (i.e. above the neck adjacent to the scalp), working my way towards the top of the head. So long as I do this I get excellent results. For those who don't get excellent results it's from applying too much and/or incorrectly. I sometimes use this in conjunction with Moroccanoil though.

April 19, 2017

I like the versatility of this hair cream. You can use it on dry or wet hair. Makes hair look polished and feel smooth. I love the clean fresh scent and a little goes a long way. Very easy to use.

April 04, 2017

Having a combination of both curly and frizzy hair, finding products that actually do my hair justice is difficult. This, however, is AMAZING stuff. I recommend it to everyone!

September 24, 2016

J'aime beaucoup . Une petite noisette du produit suffit pour obtenir de beau cheveux lisse sans frissoti. Je l'applique sur cheveux humide et mes cheveux sont brillant avec ce produit.