Prestige Item
Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Reviews

July 29, 2020

Best dry shampoo

This dry shampoo is the best! Smells great, not to strong. No residue is left in your hair and no discolouration from the powder like with most brands. Hair feels so clean and looks fantastic and is volumized. I never use any other brands anymore.

March 06, 2020

No more greasy hair!

I love this product! It works well for my fine greasy hair. I use it so I don't have to wash my hair every day. It does not leave a white residue in my dark hair. It also adds a bit of texture if you're trying to style your hair. Would recommend.

January 17, 2020

Best dry shampoo

One of my favourite dry shampoos. Amazing smell. Unlike other dry shampoos this does not leave a weird residue in my hair. The best part is definitely the scent.

August 27, 2019

Go to dry shampp

I found this product around 4 months ago and since then its been my go to dry shampoo! The price is a little bit expensive but yet again the bottle lasts so long. The dry shampoo really absorbes all the oils and really gives you alot of volume and the smell smells great not to perfumy!

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Best dry shampoo

I love this dry shampoo because it really gets the job done. It works great at absorbing all the oils and also giving your hair Volume. It doesn’t leave any residue and smells great

March 20, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Best Dry Shampoo Ever

I am the Queen of Dry Shampoo. I look for effective and no flakey white residue on my clothes. This stuff Works great and smells good too. Def value for the cost.

March 17, 2019

Also gives added volume = great second day hair!

Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo is the best on the market for me by far! Made without talc or Aluminum it absorbs excess oil and adds volume with natural rice starch. I love this even when my roots aren't oily because it gives really good volume around the crown, as well as that amazing Amika scent to go along with it:) One of the biggest complaints i hear about dry shampoo is the powdery residue that gets left behind but i never have this problem with perk up. Important ingredients in this dry shampoo are Sea Buck-thorn berry which contains vitamin C, vitamin A and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of omega-7. Usually found in fish oil. After hearing all this I'm sure you cant think of a reason not to try it!

February 21, 2019

Works Great

I use dry shampoo usually once a week, usually when I hit the snooze button one too many times and am running late for work.
    This product works great for me, my hair feels fresh, it reduces the oily buildup and adds some volume and shine to my hair, without weighing it down or drying it out and it lasts, no need to freshen up again later in the day. It smells amazing and the scent lingers in my hair for the day. The best quality is that it does not leave a white powdery residue, I have dark brown hair and the tiniest bit of reside will show, but not with Amika.

February 15, 2019

BEST DRY SHAMPOO!

this is a very good dry shampoo and i have tried many before this.
    Amika products have a good fragrance as well. This product does the job very well and doesnt have harmful ingredients.

May 28, 2018

Hands down the BEST dry hair shampoo out there

This dry hair shampoo has been a savior. I used to wash my hair every single day, and no dry hair shampoo would ever work. If I didn’t have a white residue on my hair, it would still look greasy. I was introduced to Amika and I will never go back. My hair is so much healthier since not washing it every day and I feel confident I look like I have clean, fresh hair. I do recommend spraying the hair, brushing it through and using the hair dryer just to give it a fluff!