Prestige Item
Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Reviews

October 07, 2017

A good dry shampoo to have on hand.

I'm not the biggest fan of dry shampoo. This being said, I do like having a travel size on hand for emergencies. My younger sister passed this on to me. Thus far, I prefer this dry shampoo to others I have used in the past. I have found some dry shampoos make my hair feel dirty. This gave it a clean look and feel. It didn't weigh my hair down. Although it comes out white, it dissolves nicely in auburn hair. I prefer to just wash my hair frequently, but if you are a dry shampoo lover, give this one a go.

August 15, 2017

I would buy this product again and again!

This product was really great- does it's job and actually smells really nice, too! As a matter of fact, I have never been disappointed when buying any Amika Products. My sister has really long, thick hair, and when I lent her some of their leave-in conditioners, she was amazed at the quality!

June 27, 2017

Best Dry Shampoo

I've received several sample size cans of Amika in subscription boxes and bags and haven't found any dry shampoos that are on their same level. It is so effective at cleaning my hair that my hair remains clean for almost 12 hours after using it. My only concern is that the price is quite high and I've only found it online to purchase in Canada. I am going to continue trying other dry shampoos that are easier to get a hold of, but this one is hard to beat. I would recommend to friends and family and intend to try to purchase again. Amika products sell out on Sephora's site very quickly so I will have to move fast.

June 15, 2017

Good buy

I stubbled on Amika dry shampoo at the salon. I've tried many different dry shampoo's and find amika one of the best. It's light weight, not sticky, and doesn't leave a white residue behind.

June 13, 2017

Did a good job

I like to use dry shampoos between washes when I need a quick pick me up for my hair. This one worked well, didn't seem to leave a residue and it smelled nice too. It doesn't work the same as regular shampoo, no dry formula does but it can really give your hair the boost it needs when you are in a hurry or late to work or something like that. I would recommend this product.

June 13, 2017

My favorite dry shampoo

I don't use dry shampoos much but when I do - it's my HG. Works well,I don't see residuals and it smells heavenly! Maybe it's a bit more expensive but certainly good value, and there is a travel size in case it's not used often.

June 07, 2017

The smell is absolutely amazing! The price is way more affordable than comparison brands love the packaging. Honestly the smell smell smell for this line is what keeps me coming back. Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo

June 06, 2017

Very great dry shampoo, although it is expensive. It's the only dry shampoo I've tried that doesn't deposits too much on your scalp. It is a really fine powered product, so it neither make your hair "white" at the roots. It makes your hair looks really clean, although it doesn't give a lot of volume.

April 25, 2017

i find this product to be over hyped its just ok not worth the price tag there are some way better dry shampoos at the drug store i find the packaging is cute and smells great but it doesnt give me the revamped hair that im looking for id say its more for texturizing then refreshing your hair

March 08, 2017

Le shampooing sec perk up de Amika est merveilleux.
    Son parfum est léger et vraiment agréable.
    Il ne laisse aucun résidu et enlève bien le surplus d'huile des cheveux.
    Il rafraîchit et ravive les cheveux!