Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 115 in Dry Shampoo

April 25, 2017

i find this product to be over hyped its just ok not worth the price tag there are some way better dry shampoos at the drug store i find the packaging is cute and smells great but it doesnt give me the revamped hair that im looking for id say its more for texturizing then refreshing your hair

March 08, 2017

Le shampooing sec perk up de Amika est merveilleux.
    Son parfum est léger et vraiment agréable.
    Il ne laisse aucun résidu et enlève bien le surplus d'huile des cheveux.
    Il rafraîchit et ravive les cheveux!

February 21, 2017

By far my favourite dry shampoo out there. It smells fantastic- not like normal dry shampoos. It works by removing any oily residue and gives a little lift to my roots when I use it upside down. Once again another win for Sephora.

January 21, 2017

I like this dry shampoo by Amika. You do have to make sure to blend it in quite well if you have dark hair. The scent is alright. I would buy this again.

January 21, 2017

I like this stuff a lot. It smells really great and it doesn't leave white traces on your hair which is really good as most dry shampoos leave traces. I would definitely purchase this again!

November 28, 2016

This dry shampoo it's hands down one of the best ones out there! I was a bit hesitant to using dry Shampoo but after trying a sample I received I feel in love with it. It helps me to style my hair as well as it gives you more volume! I don't use it every day but when I do I love the smell and the finishing it gives me!

October 29, 2016

Bon produit de haute qualité. L'odeur est agréable en plus dans les cheveux. Bon format ,car il en faut très peu pour enlever l'huile des cheveux. Oui pour moi.

October 29, 2016

I gotta say I have been loving Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo. I received four of these little beauties to try in a 21.3 g format. Made with Buckthorn Berry ~ Amika Perk Up is a fabulous oil absorbing and talc free quick, no wash cleanse that gives extra volume & a fresh scent to all hair types. Especially convenient after a workout at the gym or an unplanned sleep in ~ anytime that you're short on time! Fun & funky packaging, refreshing and light for silky, shiny hair

October 04, 2016

I have never used dry shampoo before and I recieved a small bottle of this in a beauty box and I am in love with everything about this . The scent is beautiful , the texture it adds to your hair increasing the volume and the fact that it takes away any oil that may br sitting in your hair . I will be buying more in the future for sure! Great for Summer or winter months.

September 24, 2016

I originally got this product as a sample for review. I have since repurchased it. I love how easy it is to use & how effective it is. On days where I don't have time to shower I can spray it on (at a distance or it'll make your hair white) and brush it through my hair. It makes my hair softer and far less oily. The scent is pleasant even to me (someone who generally has sensitivity issues to scents and perfumes) and isn't overly noticeable in my scentfree workplace when I arrive 1 hr after applying. It's affects however last all day.

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker