Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk Reviews
#15 in Dry Shampoo

October 16, 2017

Best Dry shampoo

I have always used Lush's dry shampoo but found it left my hair with a dull almost grey look to it even after working it into my hair.This product is easily to use and doesn't leave white residue everywhere. The only thing is the Lush product does last a lot longer than this one, but still worth it!

0.5/5

July 14, 2017

What a mess...

I have blonde hair that's baby fine, so I've tried just about every dry shampoo out there. This one is horrible! Left white gunk all over my scalp, all over my clothes, and I pretty much hated it. There are so many better products out there...

June 27, 2017

Higher End Dry Shampoo

I was able to try a trial size of this dry shampoo from a beauty subscription box and I was surprised by how effectively it cleaned my hair. I have been trying dry shampoos (only in spray form) at a variety of price points and coming in between $15-20, Klorane is an affordable option that gives good results. It's still not my favourite of the similarly priced dry shampoos, but I like how gentle it is, the scent, and the volume it gives my thin hair.

June 26, 2017

Perfect for no-wash days

Great dry shampoo for the days that I need to just shower and go without washing my hair. It doesn't leave a white powder or make my hair dull-looking. It also doesn't leave it feeling sticky like some other dry shampoos. I would definitely use it again.

June 21, 2017

Im in love

I have never used a dry shampoo ever. This stuff is amazing. I took it camping with me. Great for on the go to give your hair some touch ups. Smells so good. Im in love. who knew :)

June 13, 2017

Wonderful

I lovedddd this stuff. The small is so pleasant and not at all overpowering. It is perfect for those with dark brown hair, the tint rubs in really well so you don't see any leftover residue. It doesn't weigh your hair down like some dry shampoos tend to do.

April 29, 2017

This dry shampoo is the only dry shampoo I have ever thought did a good job on my hair. It gives it texture burn doesn't make my hair too heavy. My hair looks like I've washed it. The only negative thing about it I'd that it is a bit expensive.

April 13, 2017

Khlorane dry shampoo available with oat mlk or nettle really works amazing. Your hair will feel refreshed and with no static and has a light scent to the product. I have used it for more than 6 years and love it the best out of all dry shampoo products. I would recommend for any hair type.

March 30, 2017

J'ai la version teinté et je l'adore. Pas de résidus sur mes cheveux et je peux sauter un lavage sans problème. Si je passe mes doigts dans mes cheveux mes bouts d'ongles ne restent pas bruns comme avec d'autres shampoing sec.

February 16, 2017

By far the best dry shampoo I've tried. This product is wonderful! I use it very often.My hair stays oil free for days and looks better the longer I go with washing just with this product