Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #4 out of 464 in Makeup

July 11, 2017

Very pigmented and blendable

This is the only contour kit I've owned and I have really enjoyed it. I have it in light/medium and it is great for giving you cheek bones that can cut. There are quite a few colours in there, so there should be something that works for everyone. The more colours you use the more natural I think it looks. It also works just as well when I get more tanned over the summer. The colours are very pigmented so be careful!

May 21, 2017

I got this "kit" as a gift from my boyfriend for my birthday and at first I was sceptical because I never really liked powders that much & I always thought a cream contour would be a LOT easier but I find that the powders blend super super easily. The kit comes with 6 different shades, the top 3 are all light skin tone shades & the bottom 3 are different tones of brown so you can created different contours I guess. I really like this product and the colours are crazy pigmented.

April 13, 2017

An excellent contour kit for beginners who are looking to get into countouring, those looking to expand their collection or for the pros who need a great kit to use on clients. I love that this comes in different shades for different skin tones. This was one of my first contour kits and is still one of my favourites because of how finely milled the powders are, they glide on so beautifully and blend so easily into the skin. This is the perfect palette for creating a beautiful, sculpted contour and I highly recommend it.

April 13, 2017

Been meaning to try this kit for a while now.
    The price range is slightly more affordable than other brands.

The product does blend well and a little bit goes a long way.
    I just wish that the darker shades would have more of a variance. I find that Java and Havana doesn't have too much of a difference.

But this palette definitely does the job.

March 16, 2017

The anastasia beverly hills contour kit is amazing. the colors are super pigmented and they blend so easily. Its the perfect contour kit for my tan skin. it is a little pricey but it is very well worth your money!

March 14, 2017

La palette est cher pour l'efficacité pas top ! Les pastille de remplacent coûte une fortune mais il s'agit d'une bonne palette pour débutante ! Je recommande tout de même le produit car il est bon

March 05, 2017

This has been my go-to contour palette/kit for a couple of years now! I love it so much, and use it almost everyday! I have already bought refills because I finished a few shades! It has the most perfect shades for highlighting and contouring!

February 26, 2017

I absolutely love this product, definitely one I would replenish. As a makeup artist i tend to try lots of new products and rarely replace items in my makeup kit. I like the colours that come in the kit and it's very simple to use.

January 23, 2017

What is there not to love about this product!! The colours are perfect for any skins tone, and you don't need a lot for the colour to show, definitely worth the money

July 18, 2016

Très bonne palette de contouring. C'est celle que je préfère avec celle de Kat Von D. J'aime particulièrement la teinte banana. Cependant, elle contient des parabens. La palette de Kat Von D n'en contient pas.