Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit Reviews
#3 in Makeup

0.7/5

January 16, 2018

Had to Return It...

I did not like this contour palette, and I usually like products from this brand. I found the powders were on the chalky side and did not have much pigmentation on the skin. I really disliked the highlighters. They didn’t glow as much as I liked. If you’re wanting a subtle glow, this may work for you, but it just didn’t do it for me.

November 13, 2017

Very smooth and pigmented

I do love this product. I found the colors were easy to blend and it gives you that sleek contour look. I have light, porcelain skin tone though and found that I could only really use the lightest brown to contour. The other darker colors I was able to use as eyeshadow. The highlights are great!

October 18, 2017

Tough love

I have only used this palette a couple times. Everytime I have used it it works great. I just have ready dry skin so I gravitate towards cream contours to try not to dry my face even more. The pigment it’s nice and it blends very nicely.

September 13, 2017

Love it!

I've had this contour pallet for awhile and I sure can say that I do love it. The powders are soft and bendable and pigmented. The pans have a lot of product in them also. The only thing that I would change about this pallet is some of the shades in it. I wish they would make a REAL highlight in their contour kits. But other than that I love it and I have no complaints.

September 01, 2017

I love this contour palette

This is one id my overall favorite palettes out there so far. To me, this ABH powder contour palette is so universal. I use it for my contour but I also use the lightest shade to set my eye primer. Ill also use the light shade and dust underneath my eyes as well. I have used the contour sjadea as eyeshadow quite a few times too. This is one palette I will always make sure I have in my makeup kit. It is so versatile

July 11, 2017

Very pigmented and blendable

This is the only contour kit I've owned and I have really enjoyed it. I have it in light/medium and it is great for giving you cheek bones that can cut. There are quite a few colours in there, so there should be something that works for everyone. The more colours you use the more natural I think it looks. It also works just as well when I get more tanned over the summer. The colours are very pigmented so be careful!

May 21, 2017

I got this "kit" as a gift from my boyfriend for my birthday and at first I was sceptical because I never really liked powders that much & I always thought a cream contour would be a LOT easier but I find that the powders blend super super easily. The kit comes with 6 different shades, the top 3 are all light skin tone shades & the bottom 3 are different tones of brown so you can created different contours I guess. I really like this product and the colours are crazy pigmented.

April 13, 2017

An excellent contour kit for beginners who are looking to get into countouring, those looking to expand their collection or for the pros who need a great kit to use on clients. I love that this comes in different shades for different skin tones. This was one of my first contour kits and is still one of my favourites because of how finely milled the powders are, they glide on so beautifully and blend so easily into the skin. This is the perfect palette for creating a beautiful, sculpted contour and I highly recommend it.

April 13, 2017

Been meaning to try this kit for a while now.
    The price range is slightly more affordable than other brands.

The product does blend well and a little bit goes a long way.
    I just wish that the darker shades would have more of a variance. I find that Java and Havana doesn't have too much of a difference.

But this palette definitely does the job.

March 16, 2017

The anastasia beverly hills contour kit is amazing. the colors are super pigmented and they blend so easily. Its the perfect contour kit for my tan skin. it is a little pricey but it is very well worth your money!