Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly hills - Subculture Palette Reviews

December 12, 2019

5/5!!!

One of my absolute favourites!!! I love the pressed glitters most of all. This was my first time ever buying something from Sephora. I was a newbie, but I loved the packaging and it’s long lasting as well!

November 27, 2019

Expensive !!

So I got this palette as a gift and I usually do not run out of eye shadow palettes as they last long but this one, after some uses, I hit the bottom and when I looked up the price to buy again, it costs a lot so I wouldn't buy it but yes the product is smooth and easily applies on the eye lids, also the palette has nice combination of shimmery and matte colors.

October 02, 2019

Worth the buy!

I read a lot of bad reviews before purchasing this item. People claimed that it didn’t blend well. After buying it and using it, I have to say it actually blends really well. It’s really pigmented and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend!

October 02, 2019

Unique and bold

This pallet offers a wide range of unique options that you just can’t find in a single pallet. The range of shimmers are limited and it could have better blendability but over all it’s good.

August 15, 2019

More of a speciality palette

Cannot say enough good things about this palette! Definitely worth your money! Great quality and colour payout and a wide range of colours to create many looks. Great combination of mattes and shimmers. Colours are so rich and blend amazingly. Definitely different selection of colours from your typical palettes so great for creating different looks. Some shades to create an everyday look but not as many as other ABH palettes.

May 06, 2019
    Port Louis District, Mauritius

Great products

It’s a very good palette and highly recommend. It’s also pigmented and very beautiful shade. Could use to create a lot of looks.And a must have palette. I love her quality wise and am happy for the purchase and never regret buying it

April 24, 2019

So glam!

I absolutely love this pallet. It has the perfect combination of colours for a laid back look or for a fancy look. It is very versitile and very blendable. In love with the colour selection.

April 15, 2019

Good Palette

This by far is not my favorite ABH palette that I have tried but honestly, I really liked it. To me it has a great selection of colors and I didn't have issues with blending like a lot of people have reportedly had. If you are looking for your first ABH palette, I would try Norvina or Modern Reaissance but if you are looking to expand your collection, this one is not a bad one to have.

March 22, 2019

wouldnt recommend

not sure if it’s a batch issue as abh has AMAZING eyeshadow palletes but this one brought my hopes down. it’s very patchy and powdery with a lot of fall out.

March 20, 2019

Love the green shades

The pigmentation is so strong you barely need to tap your brush in to get your color . when blending you should make sure that you set your eyeshadow base with a setting powder like a Laura Mercier or rcma no color powder. When you do this you will find that the colors blend wonderfully and I will say I used this palette with only natural hair brushes and I must say I'm in love.