Anastasia Beverly Hills Sunkissed Glow Kit Reviews
#108 in Highlighter

Good - 0

July 26, 2018

love

Well pigmentneted, don’t own it myself but tried it out! very beautiful sun kissed look. soft creamy powders, lots of shimmer! it’s perfect just to throw on and go

July 25, 2018

Great for medium skin tone

This is a perfect highlighter palette for a medium/tan skin tone gal. I am more on a light/medium skin tone over the winter time, but im on the medium/tan skin tone during summer. I already switch out my foundations when seasons change, the last thing I want is to change my highlighter too. This palette lets me use it all year round, without it being too dark or too light on my skin. Tourmaline is my absolute go to shade, the two lighter shades I use on the inner corner of my eye to make me look awake, and also on the arch of my brows.

May 08, 2018

Ah-Mazing Highlighter!

- First highlighter I've ever purchased!
    - Fantastic high end metallic highlighters that has shades composed for all types of individuals - these shades can be worn separately or blended together!
    - Very luminous and looks amazing when applied (especially in the sun)
    - Super pigmented and gives a natural look
    - Personally, I am quite pale and have a pink undertone. Although I only use the 'Summer' and 'Moonstone' highlighters in the glow kit, the other two shades that are relatively too dark for me to use as highlighters can be used for eyeshadow!