Andalou naturals 1000 roses beautiful day cream Reviews

Ranked #247 out of 1366 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 25, 2017

Love this and on my second jar!

I have been using this product for over half a year and am on the second jar. I love the smell and feel of this cream. It is not too light, but also not too heavy. For my normal/dehydrated skin, it works perfectly as a day cream under makeup. If you are oily, it would work well as a night cream, too. Love Andalou and all their products!

June 19, 2017

smells great and gives lasting moisture !

A friend turned me onto andalou naturals after several years of fighting with my sensitive skin that is also so Dry. Canadian winters of almost artic like temperatures tend to try your skin out real quick !
    This moisturizer provides great lasting coverage that isn't greasy, you can layer it over top of your make-up !!

April 17, 2017

This is my first bottle of the Andalou naturals 1000 roses product range and I am a fan! This day cream does not break out my skin. It lightly moisturises without leaving any heavy residue on the skin and leaves it feeling soft and bright all day. I use it as a primer too and it works out perfectly for my dry sensitive skin. Definitely, recommend Andalou Naturals products to anyone who looks out for good effective cruelty-free, vegan products.

September 12, 2016

I have been using through the Summer as an alternative to a heavier face cream I use in the Winter. Very very gentle on my face: doesn't cause breakouts. Also, light enough that it lets perspiration through!

September 09, 2016

I love Andalou naturals products. They are made from natural ingredient and are great for the skin. I love now they are made with aloe Vera which is amazing for my dry skin! I would definitely repurchase this product. It smells amazing and absorbs quickly into the skin and didn't feel greasy at all.

2.7/5

August 16, 2016

I have combination skin and this really didn't work for me. I was applying it once a day and found I was breaking out a lot so I stopped using it and the breakouts went away. I think it would work better for people with dry skin.

Strawberry Lip Shine

happy6400 added a new review for
    blackberry jam

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    Nestle Drumsticks