Andalou naturals 1000 roses beautiful day cream Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 1271 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 17, 2017

This is my first bottle of the Andalou naturals 1000 roses product range and I am a fan! This day cream does not break out my skin. It lightly moisturises without leaving any heavy residue on the skin and leaves it feeling soft and bright all day. I use it as a primer too and it works out perfectly for my dry sensitive skin. Definitely, recommend Andalou Naturals products to anyone who looks out for good effective cruelty-free, vegan products.

September 12, 2016

I have been using through the Summer as an alternative to a heavier face cream I use in the Winter. Very very gentle on my face: doesn't cause breakouts. Also, light enough that it lets perspiration through!

September 09, 2016

I love Andalou naturals products. They are made from natural ingredient and are great for the skin. I love now they are made with aloe Vera which is amazing for my dry skin! I would definitely repurchase this product. It smells amazing and absorbs quickly into the skin and didn't feel greasy at all.

August 16, 2016

I have combination skin and this really didn't work for me. I was applying it once a day and found I was breaking out a lot so I stopped using it and the breakouts went away. I think it would work better for people with dry skin.

Nutella Hazelnut Spread

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Tipping in Canadian hotels

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback