Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews
Ranked #16 in Facial Lotions & Creams

NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST Gel Cream is a refreshing, lightweight moisturizer that instantly quenches skin and keeps it looking visibly smooth, supple and healthy-looking, day after day.

• Its clinically-proven formula instantly boosts hydration and locks it in, while feeling weightless
  • Unique water gel formula with Purified Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin and Olive Oil Extract, absorbs quickly, while providing long-lasting, intense hydration
  • Purified Hyaluronic Acid found in Hydro Boost absorbs up to 1000X its weight in water, and delivers moisture to the skin, while helping to improve barrier function and skin elasticity
  • Also available as NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST Gel Cream for Extra Dry Skin and Eye Gel Cream

For more info, visit: Neutrogena

September 19, 2017

I will purchase this product again.

I have used this cream for a number of years and will continue to use it. It's a light cream that suits my skin type with out the heavyweight of other creams.

September 19, 2017

Just ok

I was hoping that this product would replace my other facial moisturizer but sadly it didn't make the cut. Not a fan of the scent, also I found that my skin was tight (dry) after a few hours.

August 11, 2017

This moisturizer is amazing

I love this moisturizer. I use it everyday. It is very light and cooling during the summer months but does a great job moisturizing. Is not heavy or greasy. Neutrogena also offers this product with an SPF.

August 01, 2017

Non smelly, non greasy face cream

Most creams are usually to oily for my skin, this product however seems to do a fair job. Its not like a dermatology product however keeps my face hydrated, not that oily and non smelly.

July 18, 2017

Recent convert

Started using this 4 weeks ago after seeing a review for it on YouTube. After using Clinique's dramatically different Gel for years I decided to give this a try and I am glad I did. It goes on smooth on the skin and you don't need a lot of product. My skin feels hydrated and looks lifted all day long. It is great under foundation, almost like a primer.

July 01, 2017

Hello moisture!

I have dehydrated/combination skin & the Hydro Boost gel cream works wonders for me! It feels cool on the skin & moisturizes without leaving a greasy film. The only downsides of this product is the amount you get & the fact that it doesn't have any SPF.

June 22, 2017

Favourite facial moisturizer

I've tried many facial moisturizers before for my combination skin. But this one takes the cake. It's so light and you really don't have to use a lot of product to get good results. Because it's gel it works really well under my makeup. I use this everyday and it's for sure my go to moisturizer.

June 21, 2017

Feather lite delight!

I tried this out with the Hydro Boost face wash, and they are an honest compliment to each other. I have sensitive combo skin and this was a perfectly light after cream for the wash and to match the weather change from winter to summer. Having had some issues with my face and pores over the winter, I was so pleased that I stumbled across this and gave it a chance, The cream is a nice gel, with a fresh scent. It goes on smoothly and then settles right in leaving my skin soft and moisturized. I used a dime sized amount on my face and a bit more if you want to pull it down onto your neck.
    So pleased!

May 15, 2017

my skin is dry/combination and I was looking for a good new product as I don't like the consistency of creams usually but this was perfect it feels great and keeps my skin moisturised

May 13, 2017

I been through cream after cream and nothing ever works with my skin type. My skin is always dry and looks damaged, but ever since I've switched to neutrogena my skin has never looked better.