Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 1307 in Facial Lotions & Creams

NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST Gel Cream is a refreshing, lightweight moisturizer that instantly quenches skin and keeps it looking visibly smooth, supple and healthy-looking, day after day.

• Its clinically-proven formula instantly boosts hydration and locks it in, while feeling weightless
  • Unique water gel formula with Purified Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin and Olive Oil Extract, absorbs quickly, while providing long-lasting, intense hydration
  • Purified Hyaluronic Acid found in Hydro Boost absorbs up to 1000X its weight in water, and delivers moisture to the skin, while helping to improve barrier function and skin elasticity
  • Also available as NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST Gel Cream for Extra Dry Skin and Eye Gel Cream

For more info, visit: Neutrogena

May 15, 2017

my skin is dry/combination and I was looking for a good new product as I don't like the consistency of creams usually but this was perfect it feels great and keeps my skin moisturised

May 13, 2017

I been through cream after cream and nothing ever works with my skin type. My skin is always dry and looks damaged, but ever since I've switched to neutrogena my skin has never looked better.

May 13, 2017

I was super excited to try this product!! I've always had trouble with my combination skin and during the winter months my face tends to be more on the dry/flaky side. So I seen an ad on tv this one day and I thought...wow, gotta try this. The first time I applied it I was amazed. I loved the consistency; the gel-like feel. My skin fely super soft and it didn't feel greasy at all, which is a plus for my sometimes oily skin. It works great under makeup because it dries in very quickly and provides for a great base. The only reason I didn't give this five stars was because on my drier areas I had to re-apply more product. Sometimes I even had to put a little bit of a heavier moisturizer on those couple spots. Despite that minor issue, I loved this moisturizer. I literally scrapped every little bit out of the jar.

May 01, 2017

I like this moisturizer, and I would use it more often but I think it may be making me break out. It feels nice on the skin once first applied, but then seems to be sticky after a while. I like to put moisturizer on right before my makeup, but this just doesn't work for that. If it's a no-makeup day, I will use this. It seems to hydrate my skin and I haven't really noticed the plumping. Overall, not as good as it's hyped up to be, but still good.

April 15, 2017

It's a nice gel formula with a very light almost fresh scent. You really don’t need much and it spreads very easily and takes a little longer to absorb but when it does my skin does seem to be a little plumper. I have normal to oily skin with many older acne scar don't seem as bad anymore and it you don't add anything else over it, you have a bit of a mattified look to your skin, which I enjoy. All around I'm really impressed with it however I don't like is that it's in a really large almost oversized jar/container.// I was completely surprised with this moisturizer. My skin is normal to a little oily so I was planning the use it as a night cream when I wanted extra hydration. Well I used it during the day and loved it! It wasn't to moisturizing as I assumed it would be, by the end of the day I wasn't an oily mess as I assumed I would be. It's a nice gel formula with hyaluronic acid that helps plump my skin. Older acne scar don't seem as bad anymore and it you don't add anything else over it, you have a bit of a mattified look to your skin, which I enjoy. You don't need much of it, it spreads really easy and absorbs really fast into your skin. All around I'm really impressed with it and also the price! Only thing I don't like is that it's in a jar/container.

April 15, 2017

I like the fps 15 of this moisturizer to apply it in the morning. It has hyalironic acid which I find very hydrating. It glides on my skin like a serum. Only couple things I find annoying abou this moisturizer: it has a blue tint and smell to it. Otherwise pretty much perfect! I appreciate the tube packaging with a pump dispenser. I opened it to remove some air and create pressure on the tube and it works great.

March 27, 2017

I really like this hydro boost water gel, I already repurchased 2 more. I only use this during the summer. It is very lightweight, and watery. I personally think this water gel cream is not hydrate enough for the winter itself. But I still use it in the winter pairing with my other serum.

March 24, 2017

A must have for people with dry skin and fine lines! This product comes in a pump tube and has a fantastic smell. It contains hyaluronic acid, which goes on really smoothly and absorbs almost instantly for a fresh, velvety skin texture. It has SPF 15 and can protect from the winter sun. I might recommend the same product in spf 30 for summer wear though. This is one of my favorite beauty products and I recommend it wholeheartedly.

March 13, 2017

As somone who has super sensitive skin and finds that a lot of face products are so highly scented and no only react bad with my skin but also gives me a headache, I really appreciate this moisturizer. It just does what it's supposed to and leaves your skin very hydrated and does not leave you sticky or gross feeling. It does not cause my skin any itchinnes or rashes and does not cause me to have a headache. I highly recommend this.

March 06, 2017

Love this moisturizer! Makes my face feel very soft, blends easily and only a small amount needed. Saw it advertised on tv and bought it at Costco. Will definitely purchase this product again.

HeatherLR added a new review for
    Maleficent (2014)

Cat22 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

Kaylaleecyr has posted in the forum topic
    What age?

Tweets77 added a new review for
    China Glaze Nail Polish

LaurenBabarik added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine