Andrew Hamilton Crawford High Heel Shoe Necklace

Andrew Hamilton Crawford High Heel Shoe Necklace Reviews

1 review
Ranked #40 out of 60 in Necklaces

July 01, 2008

This is the best, most adorable gift I have ever received in a swag bag. I got it at a P&G Beauty event and fell in love immediately. The necklace is sterling silver with glass enamel and swarovski crystals pave set into the heel. It is the most beautiful little shoe with perfect detailing right down to the red soles. I have worn it out a few times since I got it and everyone asks where I got it. One savvy stranger even identified it as a Christian Louboutin shoe.

I contacted the designer to thank him and to find out some more details on the inspiration behind it and was told:
    "It was originally created for New York fashion designer Phillip Blond who asked us to create a high heel necklace for him inspired by the Christian Louboutin shoe line. It's now been worn by celebrities like Fergie, Patricia Field, and Beyonce, and Christian himself has a pair that were custom made into cufflinks."

It is beautifully constructed and the silver chain it comes on is very nice high quality. It's just the ultimate girly necklace! The other pieces on their website are also really fun and original. I highly recommend you check them out!

What's Your Favorite?