Applecheeks size 1 envelope covers
Good

Applecheeks size 1 envelope covers Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 711 in Diapers - Cloth Diapers

January 27, 2017

I bought a starter kit of these and I love them. I use cotton fitted at home and kept these pocket diapers in my diaper bag for easy changes out in public. I found they can't hold as much liquid as the cotton fitteds because of the little ruffles on the legs, but they worked excellent for what I use them for. I never use them for naps, or overnights.

I started using these after baby's cord fell off (7 lbs), right up to 20 lbs (over a year).

September 09, 2016

I used these for my baby up until about 9 months old. She is an average size baby, but her legs are not too chubby. They fit well and rarely leaked. I used them with the bamboo inserts, and would definitely purchase again.

July 06, 2016

I will be honest, I am not the biggest fan of this diaper. I used it a few times with my son, different settings and every time we had a leak. The diaper itself seems to be a great quality diaper. But it didn't work for us.

June 08, 2016

Currently using these diapers on my 6 week old with the applecheeks microfibre inserts. You can stuff these but right now I lay he insert on top because it seems to work bether for us! They didn't fit that great and leaked up until a couple weeks ago but they aren't really made for a newborn anyway they are just too big. Don't have any leaks now!