Applecheeks size 1 envelope covers

Applecheeks size 1 envelope covers Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 717 in Diapers - Cloth Diapers

June 15, 2017

Love my applecheeks

We love our applecheeks. It makes us feel good to know we aren't throwing tonnes of waste into the environment and they also look super cute on the babies bum. We lay our inserts on top and have never had an issue with leaks. I love all the colors and prints and they have a great support group of applecheeks lovers on Facebook's Peace.Love.Applecheeks.

May 29, 2017

I love Applecheeks diapers, and the size ones fit the trimmest in my opinion. Their colours are gorgeous and stay vibrant over repeat washes; and they hold up! The only drawback (for me) is that the envelope cover style places the pocket in the middle, which is the "poo zone" and in front load washers the inserts do not agitate out as intended. So to remove the inserts, you have to reach through the poo.

January 27, 2017

I bought a starter kit of these and I love them. I use cotton fitted at home and kept these pocket diapers in my diaper bag for easy changes out in public. I found they can't hold as much liquid as the cotton fitteds because of the little ruffles on the legs, but they worked excellent for what I use them for. I never use them for naps, or overnights.

I started using these after baby's cord fell off (7 lbs), right up to 20 lbs (over a year).

September 09, 2016

I used these for my baby up until about 9 months old. She is an average size baby, but her legs are not too chubby. They fit well and rarely leaked. I used them with the bamboo inserts, and would definitely purchase again.

2.7/5

July 06, 2016

I will be honest, I am not the biggest fan of this diaper. I used it a few times with my son, different settings and every time we had a leak. The diaper itself seems to be a great quality diaper. But it didn't work for us.

June 08, 2016

Currently using these diapers on my 6 week old with the applecheeks microfibre inserts. You can stuff these but right now I lay he insert on top because it seems to work bether for us! They didn't fit that great and leaked up until a couple weeks ago but they aren't really made for a newborn anyway they are just too big. Don't have any leaks now!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender