Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 23 in Rum

March 20, 2017

Aged to perfection and taste just like paradise. It's a family favorite perfect on its on or with a mix of some sort. My father makes his signature Christmas Rum Punch with this...Drinking Appleton is like escaping to Jamaica without actually being there.

March 14, 2016

My favourite thing to drink is a rum and coke on a nice hot summer day! This is not only my go-to brand, but my ONLY brand. Makes me think about summer time and camp fires- only good vibes.

January 05, 2016

So gross. I can't stand the flavour of this rum. Not for me.

January 05, 2016

This rum is delicious! I enjoy a rum and Coke every once and awhile.
    It is a little pricey compared to other brands but worth the extra dollars for the smooth taste.

April 27, 2015

Smooth, great flavour. My husband love this rum - it's price for worth it.

March 07, 2015

Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum ...like this rum it tastes great and i like to add different things to my drink .cant seem keep drinking same thing all time .

September 09, 2014

Not my least favourite, far from my favourite. It's much smoother than Bacardi, but I'm not a huge fan of the flavour. It doesn't mix in mix drinks very well- seem too strong in flavour and it overpowers juices.

June 16, 2014

This rum is exceptional. Several varieties to select from, each one has it's own qualities and each one is exceptional. On the top of my bucket list is to tour the estate in Jamaica some day!