• Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment, 14 Ounces (396 g) (Pack of 2)
  • Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment, 14 Ounces (396 g) (Pack of 2)
Good

Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment, 14 Ounces (396 g) (Pack of 2) Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 348 in Diaper Creams

Advanced healing for dry, cracked, or irritated skin. Dermatologist & pediatrician recommended. Ideal for babies' skin care needs. Restores smooth, healthy skin. Skin protectant.

January 29, 2017

I'm a dermatology resident and I can tell you this is an amazing product, very gentle. I even use it as lip balm and to hydrate my cuticles, I swear by it!

December 15, 2016

Holy grail status for this one. It's not green and the ingredients aren't pretty but Aquaphor has become my new go to for chapped lips. Ever since my allergic reaction to Bite Agave Lip Mask I have been so careful about lip products. This stuff is legit and hands down the best lip product ever!

June 08, 2016

Great for delicate baby skin. My Little one had dry chapped cheeks constantly and dry patches around the nose from saline drops when she was sick, and this ointment really helped clear it up fast and keep her skin moisturized.

June 05, 2015

This bad boy is a multitasking wonder. Diaper rash, baby acne, chaffed skin, dry lips, body cream when it's really cold, moisturizer after laser treatment the list is endless. I've been using it for over 4 years (for myself, my 4 year old and my newborn) and taken it all around the world with me from Africa, Europe, North America it's simply amazing.

March 02, 2015

Aquaphor baby healing ointment has been my lifesaver! My 8 week old started having baby acne all over her face, neck, shoulders, chest and back. After two days of using Aquaphor, it has completely disappeared! The only downfall to this product is it has an oily base which makes your little one look oily. I would recommend putting it on right before bed.

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins

Bcqtpie604 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

bextannya added a new review for
    Ombra Spa Hand Care Balm